B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Truck as a secondary vehicle would be sweet. I love having it as my primary. It's comfortable, people get out of the way, and it's a totally different driving experience than when I dd the sentra. Much more relaxed :) The only problem is the gas mileage :(

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
BTW, the mazda 3 hatch I had was a nice little car. I loved the handling and gas mileage, but something about the power delivery bothered me. It felt like it would surge. If I stepped on it too low in the rev range (3k), it felt like it stumbled, then pulled, faded, and then pulled harder right at redline. I had the dealer check it under warranty. They reflashed it, but no change. The car also burned oil (up to a quart per 3,000 miles), so maybe something was up with the motor. I never really trusted it, and being used I didn't know the full history. They typically get great reviews, though, so I would look at them again (I would love a MS3 :D )

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
I'll snap a few. Had the truck out for "errands" a little earlier. :D We need more snow. It was way to easy to get around.

I just finished shoveling the driveway for the 1st time. By the time I got done, there was an inch on the first part I cleaned!

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Here's spencer flying into a snow drift. He liked it the first two times, then got cold :p

Back yard around 2:00pm. The worst is supposedly not here yet...?

Front walk about an hour after shoveling.

Driveway about an hour after shoveling.

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Shoveled my driveway 2.5 times yesterday (first time I only did part of it). Then did it a final time this morning, helped a neighbor do his, shoveled the walkways out front (about 30 ft with 1.5-2 ft of snow on it), and a path out back to get from the back door to the shed. That served two purposes... it let the dogs have some grass to do their business, and let me get the winter tires for the TL out of the shed. Then I changed the tires on the TL (which involved carrying 4 tires from shed to garage and 4 from garage to shed).

I really don't think I'm going to want to get out of bed tomorrow for work :eek:

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
I also just saw an interesting add from Dodge. It said "Challenger - more standard horsepower than a BMW 328." Who at Dodge decided the Challenger was capable of competing in BMW's market?

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Been off all week... playing with Abbie and getting ready to paint the kitchen. Kinda hard to do any real painting until Kim is off work (basically during naps), but tomorrow should be a good working day.

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
I did not miss this work thing... I was off from the Wed. before xmas, and it was fan-diddly-tastic! Got to spend time with family over xmas, had most of last week with just Abbie (Kim worked), and then I painted the kitchen, installed a 240V 30amp circuit to the garage for my new generator, and worked on my car a bit. Still have much to do on the car, but it's frickin' cold in the garage. Note to self: add insulation to garage. The ceiling will be easy. I may cut some holes in the drywall and pour in some wall insulation, too. Ceiling alone will help the space heater out a lot.

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Yup, that's the way mine are. They seal tight (I already fixed that), but need some insulation. Between those and the ceiling, I should be able to make it nice and comfy in there for winter work sessions. The only problem is... I need to finish my car so I can move it and install the insulation :p

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.