B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
And my quick observation of the day: I need to get rid of the A3 and pick up an STi Limited for daily driving...so much fun driving that car.
I'll buy the A3. I've actually been looking at them pretty hard. I am so mixed about a new car. I may but a car (hatch/wagon) and pick up a cheapo pickup truck. I need good gas mileage and no sense having 2 big cars in the family.

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
I kinda like the new KIA Forte Koup. I wish the 4dr looked as good. I do like the Mazda 3's but I haven't seen any around really. I'm just looking for something that can handle the city potholes and gets good gas mileage while having 4 doors. It needs to be reliable too. oh and automatic. Driving in traffic with a manual is getting very old very quick.

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
Ha. So my company is all about safety like any other big company. Long story short, I was out visiting several sites a couple weeks ago and there was a dangerous situation with a meter box. I called into our trouble room and stood by until a service operator showed up to fix it.

They featured me in a company wide newsletter, our director emailed our entire unit about the good work I did and a Sr VP of the company sent me a personal email thanking me. lol

SWEEEEEET!!!!!:D

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
Actually, they do that all through Facebook. Make your profile private. They can get your email and see all your friends.

This happened to a friend of my Aunt and Uncle. The retard actually fell for it. Same email and the dummy actually wired the money. Then a couple weeks later they called my Uncle wanting their money back. Roflcopters.

In this case they saw they had kids and used the kids names in the email as well.

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
my day consisted of shoveling, tearing our dishwasher out for the new one coming tomorrow, getting the new TV hung on the wall (so sexy). and now watching the Ravens clean house.

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
Got the new dishwasher delivered last night (stainless steel tub sexiness). Got everything except the water line hooked up. I ran everything through last night but the dang compression fitting started leaking. I'll just cut the pipe and crank a new one on and it'll be good to go. :D

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.