·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
No dearie, Mississippi not Arkansas. :p

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
So fresh and so clean!

Doing a 3 hour karting enduro tomorrow at Mid Atlantic Grand Prix. Teams of 3, each driver drives for 20 minutes each hour, and driver changes are part of the overall time. Should be a good time!

·
Thats what she said
376 Posts
welp, we finally got the old transmission out of the Impreza on saturday. Talk about ghetto, we had two jacks holding the transmission and we were pulling it down. At one point, the trans fell onto my hand and my hand got caught on the jack as I was trying to move it out of the way. Luckily, I had one two pairs of gloves since my hands were freezing. Its still a little sore. Now we just have to wait for the new trans to come in. Hopefully, we'll have it running by xmas.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Sounds like you had too much fun Luis, at least you didn't crush your hand...that would have been bad.

And BTW, t-minus 5 days until we leave for St. John. :D

·
Thats what she said
376 Posts
Yeah I know. The only part it fell on was the flabby part of the hand between the index finger and the thumb. Its not swollen or black&blue or anything, it just hurts a little.

1 - 20 of 670 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.