·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Good Morning Northerners!

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
what's so good about it?

IT updated their list of blocked websites and decided to block all the sites we use to access utility as built plans. Brilliant!

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Are those diagrams of where all the different utility lines are located?
That sounds pretty useful; i find myself wondering how hard it would be to get such a map/diagram for a given area.

I don't think i will ever own another pet with fur. Mom called me to stop by this morning & check out Monroe, her pet freaky feline. That bastid had the absolute grossest injury with abscess i've ever freakin see. I thought i was about to barf on that feline, right there. I don't think i will ever be able to eat a custard-filled donut again in my life. I'm usually OK with guts & blood & whatnot, but that cat's shoulder shot a stream of pus like that chick in the exorcist, seriously. I 'bout yakked when i had the honey-mustard dressing on my salad at lunch. I nevor had such an issue with pet reptiles.

gak gak gak gak gak gak

:) Just thought i would share the nausea. :p

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
I have the best wife EVER! Got my birthday/Christmas present a little early last night...can you say Skip Barber "Intro to Racing" class with 60 minutes in a Formula Mazda at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca? I'm still in shock. :D

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Nice PKO! I hope you got her something shiny.

681 - 700 of 705 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.