B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ugh... It's bad news after bad news for me here lately. My grandfather passed away this morning. He fell asleep in his chair watching TV and when my grandmother went to wake him up at midnight he was gone.

Still homeless and no word on when I'm moving. :(

Man that really sucks... My prayers go out to your family.

Hope I dont know exactly what that feels like too soon. Though we found out recently my mom has stage 4 cancer... So I might have a similar situation coming up.

Stay strong and just know he is in a better place at peace.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Josh,

you are correct, I do have an LGT. I'm signed up on that site as well. I've seen you posts a few times, but I dont post much. my name is Philly05GT on there. Nice to see your car up and running again, definately looks good. Mine is still stock.
Got another huge mega meet coming along sir.... January 2010 and its going to be mostly legacys this year.

Bring your stock LGT out. Shoulda come saturday.

·
Registered
42 Posts
wassup josh
Man.... in this order...

-Got Laid Off
-Got engaged
-Still not working
-Mom got diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer
-Then they found more a week later.
-Then the week after that they found more
-And just two weeks ago they realized there is still more. This time in her brain.
-And on the SAME day the Fiancee had sever stomach pain. Ended up being a complication from her gastric bypass from over a year ago. Simple surgery to fix.

So stress is my friend and not working and im still busy all day everyday.

GOOD TIMES! other than that Im loving life.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My buddy just got a job at ANC and he already wants to quit, I actually worked a Nats game as a spotter, pretty sweet part time gig IMO but I found out that I have to relocate to germany so I never fully accepted the job... sorry to hear about your mom and fiance... when it rains it pours :(
Wait you worked at ANC? for Mikey? How did I miss this? LOL

Spotting is boring as ****.

I do NOT miss that job.

Whats your friends name?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll def try and make it out in Jan. Hopefully I'll have at least my tint done.

In other news, I think I'm gonna buy my brothers Suby RS off of him and get the tranny rebuilt for it. Its been sitting in front of my house for the past 4 months collecting dust. We turn it on every once in a while and starts right up. Rebuilt trans and two new front tires and its good to go.

Met up with a couple suby guys last night on the Art Museum steps. only about 6 of us but they meet up there every tuesday.
Take it to DPS. Ill ask Mike about his. He has a 2006 WRX swapped 4 dr RS. And he had the tranny rebuilt with LGT gears.

His is sick. But DPS is down here. If not go to Agile. They sell complete transmissions pretty cheap. And you can sell them your bad one as a CORE charge

·
Registered
42 Posts
The Redskins haven't done anything to deserve any respect. ;)

Ravens didn't look good last night, but at least they pulled out the win.
RAVENS SUCK. who was the QB pitt used? Really?

And OMG imma redskins fan and dont get me started. They are FAILBOATS... Like a whole FLEET of constant FAILBOATS!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.