1 - 20 of 705 Posts

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

·
I want a crabcake :(
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what happens when you make a woman start threads.
anyway, who wants to do a 9 bar pub crawl on nov 6th?

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Ravens 2-0, in dominating fashion.

Steelers 1-1...including an OT win against TN (who lost to Houston...really?) and then losing to the interception throwing, Jay Cutler led Bears the following week.

Just saying. ;)

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
I'm pretty sure my front driver's side wheel was off the ground during a hard left this morning, not sure about the rear. I think i'm going to have to slow down a bit; it's not like i have to be in the office by a certain time.

I cannot friggin wait for the local gun show in a couple of weeks. C'mon CZ82, C'MON bulk packs of Blazer Brass .45, c'mon scope mount & rail, and C'MON funnel cakes. {drooling mumbling noises}

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
I'm pretty sure my front driver's side wheel was off the ground during a hard left this morning, not sure about the rear. I think i'm going to have to slow down a bit; it's not like i have to be in the office by a certain time.

I cannot friggin wait for the local gun show in a couple of weeks. C'mon CZ82, C'MON bulk packs of Blazer Brass .45, c'mon scope mount & rail, and C'MON funnel cakes. {drooling mumbling noises}
Front wheel? Doubtful... The rear comes up way before the front would considering during braking or slowing you're diving forward. Unless of course you hit the curb... :p

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Looks like the MSP decided to change where they sit on I-95N in the morning. Got caught right after the rest area, before Exit 100. Cop was sitting on the RIGHT shoulder in the middle of the bend going downhill. Sneaky, sneaky. Got tagged for 82 in a 65.

And he gave me a warning. Time to go play the lottery!

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Good Morning Northerners!

Front wheel? Doubtful... The rear comes up way before the front would considering during braking or slowing you're diving forward. Unless of course you hit the curb... :p
That's what i was thinking, except i wasn't braking or really slowing, just a hard left downhill off a 45 mph road. I don't think i'll try to replicate the experience.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Protest fail?

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
{chirping crickets}

Good Morning All!

1 - 20 of 705 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.