B15 Sentra Forum banner
601 - 620 of 644 Posts

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Here is the raw video of my runs from Nationals. One thing I noted while watching it is how much the car was understeering...I definitely should have loosened it up more. Oh well, live and learn.

Here's Day 1 on the West Course and a breakdown of the runs.

Run 1: 61.656 including on the back stretch the rear end stepping out on my, recovering, realizing I needed to shift to 3rd, by the time I got around to it...too late, downshift to 4th on accident, then downshift back to 2nd. Argh.

Run 2: 61.886 while driving like a really scared timid wuss.

Run 3: 61.536 trying to push a little harder in spots, going in faster but turning in later and being late on stuff.

2009 Solo Nationals West Course Day 1 in STU Video by Luster - MySpace Video

Here's Day 2 on the East Course and a breakdown of the runs.

Run 1: 62.013 which was the 11th best time for all first runs on the East Course, perhaps I'm getting back to form? Time to push harder and see what happens.

Run 2: 62.312 tried driving harder, pushed too far off line in spots.

Run 3: 63.035 tried pushing harder again, pushing even further too far off spots, screwed the finish.

2009 Solo Nationals East Course Day 2 in STU Video by Luster - MySpace Video

So no improvement after first run on Day 2, and effectively no improvement on Day 1 from my first run...which should have been at least a half second faster if not for that shifting screwup. Next year.

"You're doing it wrong!"

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Good Morning!

PKO, those wings always make me think of an old biplane; is your car bi? :D

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

·
Thats what she said
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #611 ·
Can’t believe I’ve been working here already 5 years. I got a certificate of recognition from the CEO and my co-workers (even some from different departments) signed a card for me.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
^^^ Very nice!

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
I was 10 in and 15 to go when i left the tax commission (with a defined benefit pension plan). I still think it was a good call; it would suck to have worked 14 more in a sucky job & to have croaked before getting to retire.

·
Auf Deutschland
1,184 Posts
my old boss, the guy that hired me, came in my office today pissed off, I guess he just found out that I was leaving (which is really weird because Ive had conversations with him about it) Ive been here nearly 7 years back when it was just a "mom and pop shop"... I wrote the book on my job and a couple of others

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Icey, maybe you should get the guy who hired you into this groovy job a coffee cup with your pic on it or something. After you give it to him, blame the move on your wife; if he is married, he will understand.

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
Ugh long day. Selling a house sucks. I go to work all day then can't even come home because someone wants to see the house.

We've had 5 ppl interested. I have a pretty good feeling one will be giving an offer any day now cuz they called for the disclosures and what not. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I need to move ASAP. I need my ride to work to be 20 min less.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!!!

I need my ride to work to be 20 min less.
LOL! Somebody got spoiled by that 7 minute comute. :D
Best of luck with the sale.

601 - 620 of 644 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.