B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 644 Posts

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
JP said:
The dingo knows better then to eat the baby.
LOL @ the hairy babysitter! I think somebody is anticipating a lot of dropped food.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Did somebody say pot?

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
JP said:
The dingo knows better then to eat the baby.

JP, does your kid respond to external stimuli yet? (limited kid experience) That lick isn't getting any attention which makes me think "implicit trust" or something.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Ahh, sneak attack. (the dog lick)

So, JP, does the little man pet or pat the pooch?

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
JP said:
Hey totally responds. That was the first lick, about a millisecond later he was all like WTF.
Not yet, we have tried to stimulate him by using his hand to pet the dog, or the cats. He's only 7 weeks though, we are just getting smiles out of him.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
JP said:
Not yet, we have tried to stimulate him by using his hand to pet the dog, or the cats. He's only 7 weeks though, we are just getting smiles out of him.
Dogs would probably be a safer choice, unless you trim your cats' nails. I still have some scratch scars from when i was a kid; it took me a few incidents to realize how easily startled cats can be, according to my siblings. Of course, dog hair is coarser than cat hair.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
IcedC said:
What!?! no "bitches"? :p

JP said:
All but one are front paw declawed.
Ouch! I guess that does make sense for urban, all-indoor kitties with babies sharing their space. I can't do it to mine; for one thing, they would hairball me in my sleep, for another they wouldn't be able to enjoy all the killing in the yard. One of them is on some kind of mission to eliminate tree frogs; little froggy skeletons all over the porch.

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
Well any who...

Talking to the boss went well. He was actually VERY upset (sad upset not mad upset) I thought he was about to cry on me. He said I broke his heart and he wishes I would have come to him sooner so he could have had time to counter offer.

He said he was mad I looked not that I was going to another job for more money. I explained that I was afraid of layoffs and he said I would have been next to last to go. I just couldn't take that chance though. I've got too much going on right now to try and live off unemployment.

He wished me luck and all that so I'm much more relaxed now. Def still nervous about this whole thing but atleast it wasn't as bad as I thought.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
sje0123 said:
Talking to the boss went well.
That is good, bridges of ash are not very useful. It sounds like you could probably bail and go back if the new gig is majorly flawed.

My bad Icey, i'm always confusing you two. :D

·
Auf Deutschland
1,184 Posts
i still haven't told my boss yet.... the CEO knows but no one else

my boss is gonna be pissed, I pretty much invented my job and no one else can do it, and it spawned into an entire off site call center that I am the only back up for in case the reps can't figure it out.... If they bring in a replacement now, it will probably take 3 years for them to catch up

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Icey, any chance you could work the call center from the land of the Huns?

1 - 20 of 644 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.