B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know if you received the prototype yet and if you had a chance to take pictures. I just sent my money and am now itching to at least see a glimpse of what it looks like. If it looks anything like the fully polished stainless steel DC Sport exhaust I have for my Honda, mmmmmmmmmm.....gooooooooood.

G

·
Not Yet. Scott said it would be Friday before I get the much antisipated box. hehe. I'm really gonna have to work to get the thing on though. It snowed about 6" last night and we are supposed to get more on Saturday. I'll have to see if I can get it done from my garage or not.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (On The Way!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

G

·
I'm having it sent to work. hehe. That way I can be sure to get it! I didn't want to sound impatient with Scott, so I haven't made a big deal about it. Still though, it better be here tomorrow, or else!

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
hey maxx i should have my money sent threw paypal buy tomorrow,,,now how long until they are shipped to us???IS it like as soon as they get our money????

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hey Gene, I think Max told me that he would be expecting them to ship probably around the 19th through the 24th. Don't quote me on it though. I'm SO itching to put that bad boy on. Gonna send my check on Saturday.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
sounds good marv
and i'm also itching to put it on probably just as bad as you are....but hey i'm looking at it this way we're just lucky that we finally have a cat-back made for us and if it takes a few extra weeks it'll be worth it.....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

G

·
Alas, no muffler this weekend.
Scott says I won't get it until Monday or Tuesday. I was really hoping to hear that thing this weekend. Although, considering we got another 6" of snow lastnight, and it is about 15 degrees out right now, I doubt I would have been able to get it on.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
It's cool Max, we'll all be anxious and waiting.

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
100 Posts
I talked to Scott yesterday, and he said that the shop is waiting for some last-minute parts. I forgot to ask exactly what they were, maybe the muffler part? Anyway, he said that they'll start shipping next week.

Also, for everyone who's mailing their checks in, there is a Suite number after their address. It's Suite B1

Now, just got to save some up for Hotshot's stuff...

------------------
waiting for stromung, got the unorthodox

G

·
Well, the muffler part is all that I am getting right now. It is on it's way to me. Scott is waiting for parts for the mid-pipe portion. Stromung manufactures their own mufflers in house.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
so i am going to be putting my money threw paypal tomorrow and when they ship them am i going to be getting the full system or is it coming in sections like yours MAXX??

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

G

·
Everyone's shipment will come all at once. Mine is a little different because he wanted me to get the muffler first to check the fit on a couple items. Everyone else will just get one BIG box that has the midpipe muffler and everything else. Your UPS man is gonna hate you. hehe. I guess the midpipe is gonna be all one piece, so the box will be nearly 7 feet long.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
Everyone's shipment will come all at once. Mine is a little different because he wanted me to get the muffler first to check the fit on a couple items. Everyone else will just get one BIG box that has the midpipe muffler and everything else. Your UPS man is gonna hate you. hehe. I guess the midpipe is gonna be all one piece, so the box will be nearly 7 feet long.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
my UPS guy already hates me cause i do alot of ordering and it's usually the same guy and he also delivered my rims...
so i'm sure he'll love that one

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hmm..I wonder how I'm going to fit that box in my SE to bring to the shop for installation? Heh.....why don't I just strap that sucker on top of.......

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
didn't you do that with the mattress and boxspring????? tisk tisk....HEHEHEHEHE

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
3 Posts
while you guys are waiting for your bolt on exhaust, i went ahead and got myself a mini dragon exhaust changed the pipes to 2 1/4 from the cat back. now all im waiting for is the highflow cat and the hotshot headers and im done. should be here by wed. ill let u guys know how it comes out maybye even send u all a dyno test.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Saint, how is your ride now? Sounds, power, etc? I'm just wondering...

------------------
Marvin

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Crap! I didn't put a suite # on my check, I didn't know! Do you think they will still get it and I will get my mid pipe in a reasonable amount of time? I hope so.later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nismo00:
Crap! I didn't put a suite # on my check, I didn't know! Do you think they will still get it and I will get my mid pipe in a reasonable amount of time? I hope so.later

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Did you put this on your envelope??
Stromung Exhaust Engineering
17671 Metzler Lane
Huntington Beach,CA. 92647

If you did then I don't see why they would have any problems getting the letter sseing is that the mail is gonna go to that location then i'm sure if the postman has a little common sense he'll look at other mail and see the names..
don't worry man it should get there ok...

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts