B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So did they refund your money? Did you have to pay a 15% restocking fee? Are you going to wait for the replacement part? Are you going to get PR CAI?

These are obviously pointless questions to fill my endless curiousity.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

G

·
Well, I wrote Hotshot a letter that I am enclosing with the intake that I am returning. I'll post the whole letter if you like, but I basically told them how dissapointed I have been with their product/service over the past two months (yes, it has been that long since I ordered.)

I told them that if they could supply me with a correct intake in a resonably short period of time that I would complete the transaction with them. I listed out several criteria that the intake had to meet, (basically fixing all the problems.) I also told them that if they couldn't meet those criteria, that I expected a 100% refund.

So, I don't know. If Hotshot wants to get their act together, I will still have a Hotshot intake. If they decide that they can't meet my needs, I will have a PR intake.

I figured this was the best course of action to take. I had to send the Hotshot intake back no matter what I did, so I figured I'd give Hotshot one last chance to redeem themselves. I made it very clear in the letter that it was gonna be my way, or no way.

We will see what Hotshot's response is. I have a feeling that they will just tell me that they won't commit to making an intake that is defect free, and I'll buy the PR model.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- P.O.S. Hotshot CAI (getting sent back, going with Place Racing)

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good luck, I hope they don't charge you 15%

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts