B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen posts on this site about a Manual trans gear oil that was very recommended. I have hit 15k miles and Nissan recommends to change the manual gear oil at about this time. So I want to put in a good brand of oil.
If anybody knows please post name and where I would be able to find it.

Thanks Guys
Later

------------------
2K Heatwave Sentra GXE 5spd
-Custom Painted Dash kit
-JWT Intake
-Custom Grilles
-Stromung Cat-back

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
This link is from previous postings http://www.b15sentra.net/UBB.html

Plus there is some stuff on Edmunds.com. in their "Town Hall" under "Synthetic oil" I believe. I'm hearing that Redline is the best. For some reason someone said that Mobil 1 is not recommended. What does it call for GL-5?? Don't feel like going outside and getting manual. If its GL-5 Mobil has that in syn.

BTW dont by the "Coastal" brand. I did and noticed later the word "Blend" was sort of disguised. *&&^*%&^%$(*&( shysters!!!

Al

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have gotten my Redline through Summit Racing- www.summitracing.com or Jegs high performance may carry it- www.jegs.com

------------------
I'm not afraid of the redline, reaching it before I pull the lever. A Chevy owner found this out in a side-street race endeavor.At 6500 RPM my Jap 4-banger flew on by him. As the man shook his head he knew he'd ben bettered. He stuck his head out of the car and yelled "Man, that thing can REV FOREVER!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts