B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im finally getting ready to order my muffler for my Auto QG18DE. But I cant decide what I want cause I want something with a good tone to it nice sound and not a loud fart can. So I found the magnaflow street series has anyone here bought one? or heard if there good im lookin at getting either the 14808 or 14809 from here http://www.bestautopartsonline.com/street_series_2.htm

Please tell me what the rest of yall think or know of the magnaflow mufflers.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have the magnaflow for the spec v, and it sounds really good. (If that helps at all)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i have the 14815 and it looks almost stock. Dual 3" tips and sounds real nice....very deep. I set off car alarms from the vibrations ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
had one for my gxe ... was best sounding muffler i ever heard. i loved it. my friend loved it so much he went and got one for his pontiac grand am.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks you 3 I cant wait to get mine on order im tired of that dam stock needle thing on the back haha

·
Registered
297 Posts
i have the 14816 on my auto gxe right now...its sounds really nice and deep! needs to be louder tho...but i just replaced the muffler. go to my cardomain site in my seg for pics...

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
I have the 14833 on my SE, but speaking for Magnaflow regardless of the series is easy- nice deep tone.
Sould'nt be too different, even though you're going with a 4" round.

·
Registered
243 Posts
i have a borla and i think it sounds GREAT. a deep sound without a ricey tone like most exhaust pipes.

·
Registered
166 Posts
V-spec03 said:
i have a borla and i think it sounds GREAT. a deep sound without a ricey tone like most exhaust pipes.
yes i have heard good things about borla as well

·
Registered
37 Posts
UnderJerseySkie said:
yes i have heard good things about borla as well
But there is a definite price difference between the two, with Borla being quite a bit more in most cases. I loved my Borla when I had it on my 96 Mustang GT..awesome sound..deep, throaty, but not whizzy. The best in my opinion, but like I said, ..expensive. :eek:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys, I looked at the Borla ones but I would be happier with the magnaflow seems there more popular on sentras then Borla (correct me if im wrong on that) All that own them say there great. Once the lady I did some work for pays me my 100 bucks I will be ordering my muffler.:) thanks for the help.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I got my magnaflow muffler this morning and I had it installed at Midas with some piping and I love it sounds really great. Tomorrow ima wash my car and get some new pics with the tint and muffler I just added.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts