B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
curious to know if anyone has a pic of a spec with 15s on it and possibly lowered?

thanks

·
Registered
631 Posts
spec's dont have 15's

they have 17's.

xe's and gxe's have 15in steelies. and no, i seriously doubt anyone would bother lowering their car for steelies (unless the steelies are on as a winter tire only, as mine are)

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
Maybe he wants to put 15's on his car....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just wanted to see what a 15" wheel would look like on the car before i bought them for autoxing

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
ChinoTooNice said:
Larry why'd u do it?? :(
do what? lol

Claw said:
wots that little red thing hanging off your rear bumper.....and what type of exhaust is that? its freakin gi-normous
The red thing is a rear fog light, I might take it off and make another type of fog light that should look cleaner, if I can get some of the stuff I need. The muffler is an HKS full titanium w/ custom 2/5" piping. Its pretty loud, lol.

·
Registered
293 Posts
baby GT-R said:
The red thing is a rear fog light
ive honestly never seen that before, is it so you can reverse in extremely foggy situations or somethin? :cool: ive seen the little reflector things that some hondas/ac's hang off the rear bumper

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
claw said:
ive honestly never seen that before, is it so you can reverse in extremely foggy situations or somethin? :cool: ive seen the little reflector things that some hondas/ac's hang off the rear bumper
Its not for reversing. Its supposed to be nice and bright so that the car will be more visible in foggy and dark situtations.

Will I want to change the wheels, but I'll save my money after I get my turbo kit, side skirts, rear lip.

After that I'm going to see if I can get some 16" rota slipstreams in Sports Bronze. :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
But why did you change it from the black SE rims?

I want to paint mine black...can u tell me the cheapest and fastest way to go?

Also want to change the color of my pads to a bronze/gold...like the infiniti

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
I changed them because I wanted somethign smaller/lighter. I got a great deal on the 15" rims ($100 w/ tires) so I picked them up and painted them bronze. I might paint my 16's bronze now, since I like the way the 15s turned out. I may keep the black lip on the 16s and just paint the spokes bronze. :D

Are you thinking about selling your slipstreams will?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Well, I want to paint them black, but I dont want to sand it or anything... i want to do it ghetto as hell...but I also don't want it to start chipping. Since youre the master with the paint can, i wanted to ask you how I can accomplish that.

To answer your question...nah. im keeping the slips.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
not all xe/gxe have 15's mine came stock with 14's

1 - 20 of 27 Posts