B15 Sentra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 420 Posts

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
I can't go that fast straight, but I can when it gets twisty. And at least mine is driveable on a consistent basis...even if it is a QR. :D

BTW, I'll never have a "hot sexy turbo" on my car. When (not if) the QR dies, it's VQ all the way for me. ;)

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
haha. my car didn't have driveability issues because of the actual car, it was more the turbo installation...but that's fixed now :)
vq with nawssss?! :D

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
No NOS, I don't want to go too crazy. But this is about 2 years away, so don't get your hopes up any time soon. I want to run the car at SCCA Nationals in 2008. After that (if it's not dead yet), I might forget to put oil in the car after an oil change. :rolleyes:

"But honey, I have NO IDEA how that could happen! Oh well, I guess I can get a VQ now." :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
wow the white on white looks extremely greasy........i wish i could of found a white one. def a very clean car, where did you get the mudflaps?

·
Registered
406 Posts
charliepgt said:
H&R springs, oem shocks (need replacements :( )

Hey man, By any chance do you know the spring rates on the H+R's ? :confused: I can't seem to find them... How do they ride on the stock struts ? Noticably firmer ?

·
Registered
279 Posts
is anybody lowered on here running 235/40-17 tires? I was planning on putting some on my Nismo's but I would like to confirm they don't really rub or anything....

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Flomasta24 said:
is anybody lowered on here running 235/40-17 tires? I was planning on putting some on my Nismo's but I would like to confirm they don't really rub or anything....
They will work with no rub, IF you have the right wheels. I run 235/40/17 Azenis on 17x7.5 45mm offset Rota Subzeros. The offset is the key, otherwise you WILL run in the rear. ;)

41 - 60 of 420 Posts