B15 Sentra Forum banner

Lots of stuff to install

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Sentra Styling 
#1 ·
Well I just got my energy shifter bushing. Going to see if that fits the b15. It should I am sure.

Then I have a 4 pully Unorthodox set on order. Should be here on monday.

Plus I just bought a Hotshot CAI which should be here sometime next week.

I already have the Stromung exhaust,plus the SMC short shifter, so the only bolt ons I really have left are the SMC brake lines and Hotshot header then I have pretty much tapped the bolt on market for the b15.

After that I think I will probably end up doing a turbo, I think I am just going to build my own kit and do it cheap from a bluebird or gtir. We'll see. You guys have any idea what I should do next. I may even just skip the header to do the turbo.

#5 ·
CorporalJeff said:
uh...i don't think pulley will do you any good...why bother spending that money for it?!?

Jeff-
I dont think your exhaust did much either considering how much you pay for them. The pulley gave 6 additional hp dyno proven(dyno proven). Dollars per hp thats not bad...

Do some research on sr20's before you start giving advice about them. You can start with http://www.se-r.net

[Edited by DarKsiDe_SE on 05-02-2001 at 11:44 PM]

#7 ·
Uh...I might be wrong..but I think pretty much all the engines works the same way...pulley retards or advance the timing..you'll get 6hp if you "tuned properly". The it requires a lot of trail and error (dyno) to accomplish that...a set of camgears can get 10-20whp out of your car if tuned properly....if you want more HP out of your engine..get something else set of nice cams (tomei) and you'll gain 15whp instantly and w/ cam gears..you'll get 25-30whp all together....

Jeff-

#11 ·
Sentra Styling said:
David I'd have to say yes you do have a busy weekend installing all the goodies:)
Speaking of that Eugene. You don't happen to have a impact wrench do you? It would help a lot to install the pullies.

#12 ·
david said:
Sentra Styling said:
David I'd have to say yes you do have a busy weekend installing all the goodies:)
Speaking of that Eugene. You don't happen to have a impact wrench do you? It would help a lot to install the pullies.
I don't personally I use my neihbors....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.