B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lot's of parts 4 sale, located in canada (UPDATED)

Well now, first hello to you all, newby to Nissan here!!!
And I'm building a 2002 serV touring racecar. Sp now I've got a lot's of non-racecar part 4 sale from a 2002 specv and xe

UPDATED LIST
-SpecV exhaust
-Specv 17 inch alloys w/tires
-SpecV and XE suspensions stock suspension
-SpecV CD radio unit
-SpecV steering wheel (with or without airbag)
-Passenger side airbag (black)
-Xe CDradio unit
-Wiper and flasher switches
-Windows and backglass
-Complete 2002XE egine/tranny/ecu/wiring/exhaust 15000miles

-SpecV interior (red)
-front seats
- Rear Power window door panels
-Grey carpet (sold)
-Complete XE interior (beige)
-Power window regulators (fronts and back)
-Manual window regulator
-Winshield washer reservoir
-SpecV AC compressor hoses and rad
-SpecV mirrors
-Xe mirrors
-SpecV foglights

Anything else that is not used on the racecar is 4 sale

Shipping paid by buyer ,
We travel often to new york state, can bring parts w/me

PM 4 more info
Tnx

·
Registered
144 Posts
PM'd you for seat bracket and door panels.

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Decker617 said:
Do the seats come with side airbags and do the rear seats fold down?
No... our Canadian 2002 SE-R/Spec-V with the sport package did NOT came with side air bag into the front seats (red). We get them only in 2003 (gray)

Rear foldable seats are there only if you took the sport package (with ABS and the Rockford Fosgate sub). I don't know if touring69 Spec-V have the sport package, thu rear foldable seats.

And touring69, you have to come to the npclub.com meets at the Julep each 1st monday of each month. I need to see that Spec-V ;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Answers!!!!

Here are the answer you were waiting for!!

''No... our Canadian 2002 SE-R/Spec-V with the sport package did NOT came with side air bag into the front seats (red). We get them only in 2003 (gray)''

-Exact there are no airbags in the seats.

''Rear foldable seats are there only if you took the sport package (with ABS and the Rockford Fosgate sub). I don't know if touring69 Spec-V have the sport package, thu rear foldable seats. ''

There are not folding rear seats, the car w/o sport package.

''And touring69, you have to come to the npclub.com meets at the Julep each 1st monday of each month. I need to see that Spec-V ''

I will come to a meeting with the car, I'm picking it up tomorow at the bodyshop and stating on the rollcage and chassis. The car will be ready for october 15 as were racing at Watkins glen the 17&18.

BTW I'm looking for a header for the 2.5l

Sebastien

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Re: Answers!!!!

touring69 said:
BTW I'm looking for a header for the 2.5l

Sebastien
www.powertechimports.com is the best deal for us, Canadian. He is located in Thunder Bay, Ontario so we don'T have to mess with custom fee and big shipping charge. He also have great price!

I've bought my Hotshot header from him thru a little group-buy and I get it for 650$ CND, taxes and shipping included. Just call JRP and ask them the price, you will flip upside down... 725$ + taxes and shipping.

So we gonna meets at the Julep I guess sometimes...

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm interested in the passenger door panel, the window switch trim for the drivers side, the door puller thing from the drivers side(black piece below the window switches) And the plastic trim pieces that are by the door sills (not the door sills, but right next to them)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts