B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, for some reason, I lost my account. I can't log on anymore, and I have no clue what to do. :( Hope everyone is doing good, and drive safe!

------------------
Marvin
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also tried to find my log in on the memberlist, and it doesn't seem to be there anymore.. Hope someone can find it, thanks guys! :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
after the last server crash a few users were lost. I will try to fix them the best I can tonight. Just tell me what your original username was and I can try to fix it.

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by david:
after the last server crash a few users were lost. I will try to fix them the best I can tonight. Just tell me what your original username was and I can try to fix it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yikes.. it was Original Mr Sentra. I hope you can get it back David, thanks for trying. :)

------------------

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Marvin,

Your account should be all set now. You probably lost any updates to your sig and some of your posts though.

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
David's the man He fixed my name before.... :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by david:
Marvin,

Your account should be all set now. You probably lost any updates to your sig and some of your posts though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey David, I'm still having a hard time logging in with my old login. It still keeps saying that my password is invalid. I had it sent to my email, but it just sends the login and password on my new one. If it's too much trouble, I'll stick with the new one.. is there any way you can give me back my posts? :) Thanks bunches David, you da man!

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts