B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

With the new site look we will be seeing some more traffic around these parts. and looking for some new active mods. Nominations or interest?

Please let me know your forum experience and post up if your are looking to help out. Some people I thought might be interested:
@JP @FuLIsh @Y2K SE @pintobean11 @Raverjames21 @civiceater

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
Well i'm an Admin, Y2k, and Black b15 are mods. Most people that are on here regularly are only here for OT or really.

IMO I say we see what happens and go from there.

·
Administrator
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i'm an Admin, Y2k, and Black b15 are mods. Most people that are on here regularly are only here for OT or really.

IMO I say we see what happens and go from there.
Sounds good, was looking for nominations if any come to mind let me know.

Jeff

·
Bootlegger
1,280 Posts
Who is left to moderate? Only like 10 people ever log on here, and we have been around forever. I think any arguments were settled long ago.

·
Administrator
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who is left to moderate? Only like 10 people ever log on here, and we have been around forever. I think any arguments were settled long ago.
True, however in true field of dreams mantra I like to think "If you redesign it they will come". LOL

You guys LMK if we need any additional then :wink

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
Sup guys..

I wouldn't mind helping you guys out as a mod if you need someone to fill in but I really don't have the time to dedicate to being on here every night to check on things.

I've been moderator on other Vbulletin forums before so I have some experience.

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
Yeah we had a hard time finding one last time because no one is really here anymore.
I think the whole Sentra crowd got thin. I'm also on b15u.com and it's kinda slow on there too. I remember when I used to log into b15sentra and go straight to the member rides section to see what new mod other people did. There aren't many new threads in there now.

I still have my b15, still working on it but I don't have the time to post pics and stuff like I used to. I think getting locked out of my Photobucket has something to do with it lol. I don't remember my username/password. :frown

·
Registered
150 Posts
Been here since the beginning. B15U has been slow too. Everyone is on Facebook with the Sentra pages. But it's a whole different crowd, it's now become stupid high school kids who ask " how would my exhaust set up sound with a nismo and 4-1 header? will it be loud??". Serious guys it's gotten really fucking low now. I would love to see this site be great again so much knowledge and wealth. Keep EVERYTHING as far as the guides and How to's.

One thing we can do is spread the face lift on FB, twitter , word of mouth

·
Administrator
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been here since the beginning. B15U has been slow too. Everyone is on Facebook with the Sentra pages. But it's a whole different crowd, it's now become stupid high school kids who ask " how would my exhaust set up sound with a nismo and 4-1 header? will it be loud??". Serious guys it's gotten really fucking low now. I would love to see this site be great again so much knowledge and wealth. Keep EVERYTHING as far as the guides and How to's.

One thing we can do is spread the face lift on FB, twitter , word of mouth
For sure, let me know if you guys want we can get stickers and some schwag to giveaway at events and car shows.

Jeff

·
Registered
150 Posts
For sure, let me know if you guys want we can get stickers and some schwag to giveaway at events and car shows.

Jeff
Stickers are always nice. Perhaps a giveaway like something small a shift knob?, motor mounts? shirts? We can help spread the word, get some traffic here, keep this thing going. I'm down however I can I help.

·
DIY-er
681 Posts
Back when this site had a lot more traffic, I had one of the 'lower' mileage Sentra SEs. I'm now at 250,000 km on a 13 year old car. I'm sure attrition has claimed many of these B15 Sentras by now.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Tell me about it Al. How's things been on your end?
You probably know I have an 08 Subaru that has 122K miles. Within the past 2 years about 5K$$ in it for suspension work, head gasket, and complete changeout of everything that touches the timing belt (tensioner, water pump, idlers,seals).

Personal life..not so bad other than Prostate cancer. Had that taken care of. I should be good to go. Wife had a hip replacement..usual old people stuff. Been retired for 13 years now. Same old same old. I spend some time on subaruforester.org

You???

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

Jeff
LOL! Anybody else still got their stickers from when grampa Russ or whoever it was that started this thing reissued them?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts