B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm from www.maxima.org and also part of a new website called www.performanceix.com. Our site is a library of "How-2" modifications for all makes of cars. We currently do not have any submissions for the sentra. If you have any or know of everyone that may be interested in contributing a "How-2" to the site please e-mail me at [email protected] or reply here. It can be a "How-2" for anything. You will be given full credit for the how-2, however, the "how-2" will need to be converted to our sites format. Check out the site to see the format. I look foward to hearing from some of you.

-Nick

------------------

[This message has been edited by NickStam (edited April 23, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey welcome man to the boards but I have a few how 2's in my web-site if ya wanna take a look at it and use what you would like....
it's www.sentrastyling.freeservers.com

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer. I forget to mention one important thing. The value adding feature of the site is that it will have the best "how-2's" on the 'net. We feel that a good "how-2" is well documented and accompanied by pictures. Your "how-2's" are great, except there aren't step by step pictures. Would you happen to have pictures of the install by any chance?

-Nick

------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts