B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will i got my car for graduation and my dad said he will get me a spoiler for my car. and it got it look nonracey or basic. i found one but its i a mag of a picture of the Se-r SpecV nismo car that nissan is advertising in the sport compact car mag ANY BODY NOW WHERE TO GET THAT SPOILER FORM. if not cool but give me some good website(not this one casue its all forums)

·
Owner
1,650 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
:confused: ah why not search for 'em! :) I mean really you might find you one like better... I'm going spoilerless myself pretty much the only kitted sentra with no spoiler :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I saw a really nice park bench around the corner from me. You can have it free!

·
Registered
133 Posts
SleeperSe-R(SS) said:
will i got my car for graduation and my dad said he will get me a spoiler for my car. and it got it look nonracey or basic. i found one but its i a mag of a picture of the Se-r SpecV nismo car that nissan is advertising in the sport compact car mag ANY BODY NOW WHERE TO GET THAT SPOILER FORM. if not cool but give me some good website(not this one casue its all forums)

best... post... evar.

·
Registered
713 Posts
i saw this post yesterday.....I figured i was just having a long day and couldn't see straight :) so i left it alone.

·
Registered
184 Posts
SleeperSe-R(SS) said:

Hes trying to say:

Hey fellas! For my graduation present my dad gave me a nissan sentra. He said he would buy me a spoiler for it. One i really like is the one on the nismo sentra, thats often seen in some magazines. Do you guys know where to get that spoiler? If not do you know any websites that sell diffrent types of spoilers? Thx ahead of time!
----------------------------->

and to answer ur questions:

nimso spolier: http://www.performancenissanparts.c...fo.php?cPath=150_421_510_538&products_id=1375 (as mentioned above)

and for additional spoilers simply try searching for them in:
www.google.com

[email protected]

·
Registered
194 Posts
i gradumated form publik school system two

·
Registered
184 Posts
he said he graduated...
-------------------------->
he didnt say from what school year. At one point I myself graduated from middle school.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I really hope English isn't his first language.

Sleeper: Here is a tip for future posts. Write out everything you want to say in a word processing program, do spell and grammar checks, then post. I'm not trying to be funny or mean, but people won't take you seriously if you communicate like a drunk 8-year-old.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really hope English isn't his first language.

Sleeper: Here is a tip for future posts. Write out everything you want to say in a word processing program, do spell and grammar checks, then post. I'm not trying to be funny or mean, but people won't take you seriously if you communicate like a drunk 8-year-old.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts