B15 Sentra Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Tossing this out there but I don't think there's an easy response. I put the SR-S header on. Its good and dandy. However, while removing the 2nd O2 sensor the threads got all ****ted up and damaged due to corrosion/etc. on the sensor. This messed up the threads on the O2 bung and on the OEM midpipe. Currently I have the original O2 sensor with no spacer barely holding on with maybe 2 threads if that, kinda forced it in there because I didn't have many options when I was doing the work. I'm now throwing the P0420 code.

Due to this I can not secure a new O2 sensor with spacer in the same hole. I know, I know, get a die kit and rethread. That's on my mind and looking to give it a try, i have a mechanic friend that's looking for the 18x1.5 die to recut some threads.

But I'd like to replace the midpipe. That's the big question. As far as I know, you need to by the full race 3pc set to get the midpipe with no cat. I have the SR-S header already and can't seem to find just a midpipe for sale. Most are designed as a package.

I could also have a new bung installed on the OEM exhaust but with that damn shield over the entire midpipe and the overall shape of the midpipe I'd like to replace it while I can.

Any suggestions?
I have midpipes that will bolt to your 1pc header.

Pm sent!

Thanks

Mark

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
I have midpipes that will bolt to your 1pc header.

Pm sent!

Thanks

Mark
Thanks for the PM Mark. I'm going to see if my friend comes through with that tap and die set for the sensor. If not, keep an eye out for a PM from me to order the midpipe.

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
3pc options

Need to buy 3 piece set up for an 02 Spec. I want the header to have both locations for both O2 sensors to plug in and the O2 spacer. Also need 3 piece to bolt directly with no modification. What do you have available and what prices for shipping to 08031?
Hello,

I have 4-1 3pc option from XS Power, fully catless setup $210shpd to NJ and OBX 4-2-1 3pc long tube similar to DC Sports. Add me on FB to view albums of products.

Personally I like the 4-1 flow and gains. 3k -redline gains over stock manifold
So full rpm band.

Msg me for more info.

Thanks!

Mark

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
XS Power 4-1 1pc

any dyno numbers on the xs 4-1?
+12whp right before redline, makes gains from 3k-Redline over the stock manifold, as you rev higher, makes more power. Fair TQ Gains and maintains through most of rpm range.

OBX 1pc has most lowend TQ, so if you don't rev too high, that is best. But only has 1 o2 bung so best for 04+ cars.

Feel free to msg any questions!

Thanks!

Mark

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Header/ Catback

Just sent you a request on facebook, looking for a 4-1 style header and cat-back exhaust, Thanks
Sounds good!

Thank you,

Mark

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
XS Power Header

I got my xs power header today, thanks so much.
FAST !!!

Def nice you were so close, o2 spacer to follow since I am W Coast.

Thank you for your Business!

Mark

·
4,135 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have the inside line on a header for the 07-12 Sentra's would you?

I am looking at adding a header onto my Rogue, which is the B16 QR25DE, same as the Sentra's. It looks like the header for the sentra will bolt right up to the rogue's midpipe.

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
QR25DE Header

You wouldn't happen to have the inside line on a header for the 07-12 Sentra's would you?

I am looking at adding a header onto my Rogue, which is the B16 QR25DE, same as the Sentra's. It looks like the header for the sentra will bolt right up to the rogue's midpipe.
Oh wow! Does it have 4 o2 sensors also? Yeah very well could be same as 07+ Header design. I know Megan and M2 offer one : ) I can check availability / pricing for you.

Thanks!

Mark

·
4,135 Posts
Oh wow! Does it have 4 o2 sensors also? Yeah very well could be same as 07+ Header design. I know Megan and M2 offer one : ) I can check availability / pricing for you.

Thanks!

Mark
It has 2 sensors rather than 4 but the main thing is that where this header meets the mid pipe it is identical between te 07-12 sentras and rogues.

I saw Megan has one for $200-$250 depending on seller. Then there is the M2 one, which is apparently also made by Megan but it is like $140-$200. I called a place in SoCal and they priced me out at $125 before tax if I pick the item up.

I see stillen makes one but it is $300+ and apparently throws an ses light.

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
2013 Bump! Header options are still a go!

Sadly Midpipes I heard have still been out of stock sadly, been a few yrs, but said a few months we will have midpipes options from Megan Racing and SRS.

Thank you!

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
update

I checked with SRS and Megan, still no midpipes available.

Good header supply however :)

7+ Option from SRS now with 4 o2 bungs.

Happy 7-11 Day - Now go get your FREE Slurpee !! :D

121 - 139 of 139 Posts