B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got word, XS Power is a few weeks out for the 1pc 4-1 Header and the Full Race 3pc Header, Midpipe, Racepipe.

Both include o2 spacer.

15 of ea. style to arrive, however pre-order list filling up fast!!

Accepting pre-orders now, 5 spots available for the 1pc and about 12 for the 3pc.
( see 2nd link in sig. for pics/more info. )

Feel free to msg. me for more details.

Thank you!

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

Just got word Basic 1pc is sold out and 5 left of the 3pc XS Power Full Race pkg.

However if you are looking for a 1pc, the Megan 4-1 1pc is Available :D

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XS Power update

They have been in stock since early July, now only 4 left of the Full Race pkg

Msg. your email address to me if interested :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wondering if you are still selling Megan Midpipes for 02SE-R's? If you are what are the details of the sizing and price? Also I remember you mentioning on Myspecv that there was suppose to be a another midpipe coming out for the 1 pc XS Power Header. Any update on that?

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Megan Products

Italia22 said:
Wondering if you are still selling Megan Midpipes for 02SE-R's? If you are what are the details of the sizing and price? Also I remember you mentioning on Myspecv that there was suppose to be a another midpipe coming out for the 1 pc XS Power Header. Any update on that?
Yes, Megan Midpipe is still available :) That will fit stock or any aftermarket
1pc header. The generic midpipe isn't available quite yet, sorry for delay.

Feel free to msg any questions.

Thank you!

Mark

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Mark, there have been a lot of new people asking about getting headers lately. Maybe you could stop through the intro section & say hi to a couple of them, if that wouldn't upset any rules?

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!

orangelloSE-R said:
Mark, there have been a lot of new people asking about getting headers lately. Maybe you could stop through the intro section & say hi to a couple of them, if that wouldn't upset any rules?
I appreciate all your referrals and support!!

Yeah worth a shot :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
The new batch in yet?If so i may be interested in getting one of the XS's next week.What's the going prices on all of those if you don't mind listing them.

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
QR25DE Header info

The new batch in yet?If so i may be interested in getting one of the XS's next week.What's the going prices on all of those if you don't mind listing them.
Next Week for XS Power 1pc 4-1 Header, both o2 bungs $175shpd

3pc Header pkg. $210shpd 4-1 Header/Midpipe/Racepipe.

Limited supply of 10 of ea style to arrive, few pre-sold so far, they sell out fast! Feel free to msg any questions.

I inlcude o2 spacer w/ all headers sold :D

Thanks!

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
XS Power in stock now !!

In stock now :D :D :D

1pc 4-1 $175shpd US orders ( 7 available ) both o2 bungs

3pc 4-1 $210shpd US orders both o2 bungs
( 10 in stock Fully catless setup 4-1 Header,Midpipe,Racepipe)

o2 spacer is included for easy install / no SES light :)

Feel free to msg. any ?'s you have.

Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey mark, i was looking for a new header for my 04' spec v. What is the difference between the 1pc and the 3pc? I still have the stock exhaust except for an apexi cat-back. Which would you suggest, and what is the most reliable? Thanks.

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1pc vs 3pc

Hey mark, i was looking for a new header for my 04' spec v. What is the difference between the 1pc and the 3pc? I still have the stock exhaust except for an apexi cat-back. Which would you suggest, and what is the most reliable? Thanks.

The 1pc Only replaces your stock manifold, while a 3pc will be a Header, Midpipe, and Racepipe. Fully Catless setup and would be all new piping from Engine back to your catback. Header alone is good gains, but if you are looking for Max Gains, the 3pc setup would give a little higher gains.

OBX
Then a matter of a 4-1 3pc like XS Power Full Race pkg. or a 4-2-1 Setup like OBX. ( Basically like DC Sports setup )

XS Power 3pc

I personally like the 4-1 setup, smoother gains from 3k-Redline.

Feel free to msg any ?'s

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks, that really helped. I think I am going to do the 4-1 one piece since I live in california and in order to pass smog i would need to put the stock header back on. I think if i want more power later on i can buy the mid and race pipe separately. If you have any one piece headers in stock I would be interested in purchasing. Just let me know, thanks.

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
QR25DE Header info

Thanks, that really helped. I think I am going to do the 4-1 one piece since I live in california and in order to pass smog i would need to put the stock header back on. I think if i want more power later on i can buy the mid and race pipe separately. If you have any one piece headers in stock I would be interested in purchasing. Just let me know, thanks.
You got it!

Yes, like 6 left, just msg. me your email, then I can invoice for payment/checkout through my Bus. paypal.

Thank you,

Mark

1 - 20 of 139 Posts