B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Red Beard Innovations
1,146 Posts
Mr. Nismo said:
"Holy mother of repost batman". ---"How will we ever stop this notorious repetition of stuff that has been out for ages."

"I dunno robin, it may take some E-***** slapping!"
That was an 'e-gayy' way of saying repost. :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr. Nismo said:
"Holy mother of repost batman". ---"How will we ever stop this notorious repetition of stuff that has been out for ages."

"I dunno robin, it may take some E-***** slapping!"
listen u ***, i just saw it for the first time, and i dont give a **** if its a repost, i never saw here and sure as hell aint gonna take the time to check if its a ****in repost. beotch!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Old enough to know how to take less than 2 mins to use the SEARCH button in the top corner.

heres a few threads about this after me doing just onesearch

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/search.php?searchid=55243

By typing in HVAC overlays in the search before posting you would have seen this has been discussed and been out for awhile. But its cool, no big deal, just showing you for next time :cool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr. Nismo said:
Old enough to know how to take less than 2 mins to use the SEARCH button in the top corner.

heres a few threads about this after me doing just onesearch

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/search.php?searchid=55243

By typing in HVAC overlays in the search before posting you would have seen this has been discussed and been out for awhile. But its cool, no big deal, just showing you for next time :cool:
some people dont have time like u do...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AEM Spec V said:
Hey, did you guys know there is a hurricane in Florida right now?
yea im in the middle of it.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
lol i do i live here its kinda bad winds in central fl r probly about 30-40 and the rain isnt too bad but its supposed to hit here hard in about an hour

·
Registered
831 Posts
Cobra723 said:
some people dont have time like u do...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:p what time......

Thats great. It probably took less time to find all those results then it did for you to 1)find that ricey thing on ebay and 2) then type it in over here.

I am not going to get in a whos e-di<k is bigger with you. Its easy to use a search tool! Thats why internet geeks invented it. Just trying to save some bandwidth on the site thats all..lol. But good for you anyways, i hope you injoy your overlays :rolleyes:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude prolly have more rice than i ever did... i wouldnt buy it, but i posted for some1 who might of... but u know wat. **** u. this convo is ova

·
Registered
935 Posts
I am an adjuster at an Insurance Company, we have over 55,000 policies that may be effected by the storm. I am on mandatory overtime right now, watching the doppler loop on my computer. We expect between 10,000 and 15,000 claims. Yay! :mad:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
03BlackoutSER said:
lol i do i live here its kinda bad winds in central fl r probly about 30-40 and the rain isnt too bad but its supposed to hit here hard in about an hour
its worse out there then it is here..

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AEM Spec V said:
I am an adjuster at an Insurance Company, we have over 55,000 policies that may be effected by the storm. I am on mandatory overtime right now, watching the doppler loop on my computer. We expect between 10,000 and 15,000 claims. Yay! :mad:
thats sux for man.... but hey u cant complain about o/t! time and half baby!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts