B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right....selling the Nismo Exhaust. Had it for a little under a year 13.5k miles. No scratches or dents. The only reason I'm getting rid of this thing is cause I ordered a more aggressive one. It's still on the car at this moment but my new exhaust should be here this week. I will be willing to install the exhaust as well, when I take it off mine.

$350 OBO (hell of a deal for a fully stainless warranteable exhaust)

Let me know :cool:

·
Registered
295 Posts
i'm interested, but are u willing to ship it to Canada, montreal?
also wut's the new exhuast system you want to get?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be willing to ship, but there are a few ahead of you in line on the vboard. I ordered the Apex'i N1 :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
RedNismoV said:
I would be willing to ship, but there are a few ahead of you in line on the vboard. I ordered the Apex'i N1 :D

for how much? i need some agressive too :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^Hp autoworks had a group buy but I missed it. Just tell them where youre from and they should hook you up.

·
Registered
295 Posts
RedNismoV said:
^^^Hp autoworks had a group buy but I missed it. Just tell them where youre from and they should hook you up.

isn't the N1 600usd plus shipping? :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NISMOCass said:
I buy it but i need it shipped to New bedford i pay cash for it.
There are like 6 people in line in front of you. Put I'll put your name on the list.

Just to give everybody an update. I still have not received the N1, hopefully it will be either today or tomorrow. If its today then I will try to install it (weather providing) and if its tomorrow then I will install it on sunday since I will be out of town this weekend.

Thanks,
John

BTW does anybody know how to fix my post count? It says I only have 6 but i have something like 40?

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
If you posted in the Off-Topic section then they don't count...I would have tons if they counted that section :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mtorsani said:
If you posted in the Off-Topic section then they don't count...I would have tons if they counted that section :D
I dont think I've ever posted in off topic on here. Its just weird. I dont care about post count, I just dont want to be looked at as one of those guys whos first post is selling something. But then again I'll just direct them to vboard where I have like 1200 or so.

BTW no exhaust yesterday so it will be sunday before I can get it on.

·
Registered
295 Posts
RedNismoV said:
I got it for $514 shipped from hpautoworks, even after the group buy was over.
man tha'ts cheap! my friend bought a no brand for 500 CND, fora little more i'd get an N1!!! let me know once u get it, I need additional feedback, i need one badly but the winter is coming :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got the N1 today, looks good. Should have it on the car tomorrow. I will then give out a list of people who responded in order. The exhaust goes down the list until sold. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts