B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jonker Nissan in Langley is the best dealer, they're friendly people who accepts modifications to cars. They pay a lot of attention when working on cars.

Morrey Nissan in Burnaby is the worst dealer, they treat people like dirt, forgetting to put things back after a tune up, and they despise people who modify their cars.

Sadly... Morrey is 2 mins drive from my house, and Jonker is 1.5 hour drive from my house.

Now here's the question: how bout all those other dealers ? the next closests ones to me is the Regency and South Side Nissan, anyone delt with them before ? do they like mods ? are they nice to people ? thanks for feed back.

·
:)
290 Posts
Royal Mist said:
Jonker Nissan in Langley is the best dealer, they're friendly people who accepts modifications to cars. They pay a lot of attention when working on cars.

Morrey Nissan in Burnaby is the worst dealer, they treat people like dirt, forgetting to put things back after a tune up, and they despise people who modify their cars.

Sadly... Morrey is 2 mins drive from my house, and Jonker is 1.5 hour drive from my house.

Now here's the question: how bout all those other dealers ? the next closests ones to me is the Regency and South Side Nissan, anyone delt with them before ? do they like mods ? are they nice to people ? thanks for feed back.
When I moved here from Calgary 3 1/2 months ago South Side Nissan replaced my windsheild and did my out of province inspection. They were friendly and didnt say anything about my mods. Seems like a good place.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Southside is the closest to me and is where i got my spec v. They are ok down there except for one service manager/advisor. I forgot the bastard's name but hes the older lookin guy with some eastern european like accent. Doesn't know fock all and has fock all customer service skills.

As far as mods go i got my car lowerd from work and they didn't seem to notice or comment about it.

Asides from that Southside's an ok dealership overall, not the best not the worst.

·
Registered
120 Posts
prixinc_b15 said:
Southside is the closest to me and is where i got my spec v. They are ok down there except for one service manager/advisor. I forgot the bastard's name but hes the older lookin guy with some eastern european like accent. Doesn't know fock all and has fock all customer service skills.

As far as mods go i got my car lowerd from work and they didn't seem to notice or comment about it.

Asides from that Southside's an ok dealership overall, not the best not the worst.
Yup the old guy is a big fockeer
He seems to have constipation

·
Vtec FTW!!!!
882 Posts
Spec-J said:
Yup the old guy is a big fockeer
He seems to have constipation
I usually deal with Marco, the younger italian looking guy. I try to avoid the manager, John, young guy with glasses. The old guy seems ok with me, but it was him I had to deal with, the weeks prior to my motor blowing up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
do we have to use the dealer when we service our cars for our warrenty to remain valid...cuz ive done my last two services and i have switched to synthetic aswell.

oh well if it breaks ill just be really aggressive with the guy and bust their balls until they fix it under warrenty.

·
Registered
48 Posts
k_dubb said:
I've brought my car into a few different dealerships. Jonker and Abbotsford are good. I didn't like Morrey in Coquitlam.
thats who i bought my car form..im not going back there..the salesman i bought the car from was an idiot and an *******, he's just lucky i liked the spec so much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts