B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope all is well, I have a 02 ser and week ago my car went into limp mode how ever it was still drivable but it did not have the ser power and wouldn't pass 5k rpm and no codes were popping up so I started to put back the stock maf sensor and nothing did I realize break lights were always on. I replaced the Rubber-Stopper that goes under the break pedal sensor and just like that my car started running bad *** again. I guess when the rubber stopper broke off it went into safe mode? Just fyi guys. So far I have put in headers stage 2 clutch, straight pipe exhaust, intake and a performance maf sensor, performance breaks and lowering springs. Looking into you getting my CPU flashed and a turbo any recommendations.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had something similar happen in my 05 s where the break lights were always on and it would barely crawl past 3k rpm. It ended up being one of the break bulbs causing the transmission computer to throttle itself because of a wrongly installed single contact bulb. I fixed it by just replacing it with the correct two point contact bulb.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts