B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no idea...... "SUCKER IN RICER"... maybe.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Actually the 2002+ Si hatchback you have in the states is called SiR in Canada. And the Si here is the EX in the States with the 127hp 1.7liter Civic.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
HAHHAHHAHAHHAH we have balls off the line...but no pullin power up top.....that really sux too....I mean at 60 mph i'm already in 3rd :(....I have only had my spec up to 110 and that was in 5th gear....so...not that great :(

·
Registered
140 Posts
Stopped at the local tuner/car audio shop and they had a 04 Civic hatchback SI w/all sorts of mods done to it. The young man waiting in the store claimed that his brother gave that Civic a run for its money in his 4cyl Ford Ranger. I've heard the new Si's are not worth writing home about.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Naw the newer SI's arnt that amazing. I ran one down a week ago in my SE. We lined up at the light (Him revving at me just because i love the sound of my intake so i tap the gas to hear that air being sucked in ) from what his car was sounding like he had Intake and Exhaust against my Intake. Well long story short. Walked him off the line and all the way thru 3rd. Was about 2 - 3 cars from when i went into 4th and then just let off because no sense in wasting more gas. But by the next light he didnt want to go again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.