B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not talking about that stupid toy from years ago, im talking about my brake lights. You know how the tail lights illuminate when the headlights are on? and you know how the lights get brighter when you step on the brake?
Well, my light on the right side is always stuck on the brighter illumination, even when not pushing the brake pedal. Can any one of you help me? :eek:

Damn, that sounded confusing. But you know what I mean!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:confused: I think its a little more complicated. I already bought new bulbs.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
I say APC , because a b15sentra.net member that shall remain nameless , used APC taillight bulbs , and the same thing that happened to QGangsta ( a bit unoriginal for a name but..ok :D ) , happened to him .

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
APC? Hahaha! They aren't APC! I swear!

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Are you sure you got 1157 bulbs? Because I think other model could fit but would act like you said...

If you think it's an electrical problem, ask the dealer, it should be warranty ;)

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
I have APC bulbs...my ONLY piece of rice on my car!! :D Flame away Bode!!! Hehehe

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
angel2167882 said:
Are you sure you got 1157 bulbs? Because I think other model could fit but would act like you said...

If you think it's an electrical problem, ask the dealer, it should be warranty ;)
Yup, 1157. Same problem with the stock bulbs and same problem with the others. I'll ask the folks on here before I ask ANY dealer. Last time I went to the dealer they put in way too much oil and spilled some on the manifold. :rolleyes: Got a free oil change out of it though.

Anyway, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts