B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
cool white car black rims. Just what im about to have once i get a credit card for the wheels. But in my own personal opinion, all black wheels look a little too much like steelies from far away and in motion. Im getting the or52's, they got a chrome lip and center cover for the nuts...but yea, thats just my flava ;)

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
The rims look tite, bro.

Stylez- I'm REALLY not trying to sound like your parents here, but save your $$ first- don't start (sounds like you're young) buying with credit unless you can truly afford it.
If you don't have the $$ right ow, what makes you think you'll have it at the end of the month?
I won't get into my own dumb problems bu trust me- I'm just trying to help.

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
audio1der said:
The rims look tite, bro.

Stylez- I'm REALLY not trying to sound like your parents here, but save your $$ first- don't start (sounds like you're young) buying with credit unless you can truly afford it.
If you don't have the $$ right ow, what makes you think you'll have it at the end of the month?
This is why my car is coming along slowly. I don't beleive in living beyond my means. Good advice though, not sure where/what it came from but good advice none-the-less.

·
Registered
60 Posts
audio1der said:
The rims look tite, bro.

perfect answer, i learned this lesson the hard way when i got myself into a lot of debt a few years back and just recently got out off it almost completely. I started when i was 18 and it just progressed untill it was too much to handle.

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
They look like my winter rims... :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts