B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here was my latest project. I did 1 10" StreetGlow tube in each footwell, and 1 36" tube in the trunk. Then I used a relay and the parking light circuit so I can turn them on and off from the factory parking light switch :cool: I want to add some more in the engine compartment, and maybe underbodys.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pretty nice. If I would of done that, I would of used a black light though :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
looks nice. I dont know if black light would have looked that good in there althought it would be awesome to have'em in there. I didnt know they made black lights for cars!.

BTW rectile where in Wis. r u? I'm near Kenosha

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
hooray for neons.............hooray for rice

btw, if u have only one nismo header you may want to edit your sig, because 4 cylinder cars only have a header, and not headers ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im in milwaukee. I put a post up to see who was from WI, but noone answered..lol

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
recticle: do you use the Aux-In line on the 2004 headunit for your Ipod? how do you like it? seeing as i didn't get the 6-disc changer i had in my 2002, i'm looking for an alternative and i think it might be the Ipod. comments welcomed. :D

btw, i like the tone of the light. i'm not much of a cosmetic guy, but i say it look nice for what it is.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i sure did oktober, i am using a standard headphone to rca cable that plugs in my decks aux in. It works pretty good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts