1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I WANT MY SKYLINE!
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the APC Sentra S-ER show car has the M3 style led mirrors,,

The APC site has none listed...

Before i get flamed about APC,,, I know . enuf said

ANyways anyone heard anything, know anything about these kind of mirrors for the b15??

·
I WANT MY SKYLINE!
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is the # Mr, nismo

number? yes please!!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
They have a full page sentra ad in superstreet this month

902063MCF c/f
902063MC chrome
902063MB black

932063MCF LED cf
932063MC LED chrome
932063MB LED black

·
oil leaks blow
2,389 Posts
Companies always advertise for things they don't have, make or even produce yet. It's been like that for years. Take Weld Wheels for example, their "Racelite R/S" has been advertised since Nov of 2002, and still have yet to produce the first set.

·
SOPHROSYNE
2,756 Posts
BodeB15 said:
I heard the LED M3 mirrors , Type R floor-mats , and Walmart 6" 4x4 Truck foglights look hella-cool on a B15.......:D LMAOAMOP
I'm going to get the "BACK OFF " mud flaps

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
i agree ... that the M# mirrors would like NICE on our cars... as far as the walmart crack... YOUR ***! get some good iput into a thread please.... ppl like u are absolutely useless.... i just made a thread about m3 mirrors like 4 days ago and nobody knew where to get em and i dunno anything about ordering from APC... but working at pep boys i can ship it to them from APC and probly get it cheaper... lol.... and i will be getting those

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
2KBlackSE said:
i agree ... that the M# mirrors would like NICE on our cars... as far as the walmart crack... YOUR ***! get some good iput into a thread please.... ppl like you are absolutely useless.... i just made a thread about m3 mirrors like 4 days ago and nobody knew where to get em and i dunno anything about ordering from APC... but working at pep boys i can ship it to them from APC and probly get it cheaper... lol.... and i will be getting those
bode own3d again :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Getting these mirrors will require painting im sure... the install might be something of a custom thing... i doubt they make em for the sentra... I bet they are off a civic or something and then molded, anything can be done with a couple hundred bucks in molding.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts