B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
Yeah I saw that last week. I was thinking about calling them but I forgot. It would be nice to see another alternative than KONI
Matt

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
AntonToo said:
KYB ad in "Inside Track" from tire rack features a 04 Spec V pic!
I've checked tire rack and they aren't offered just yet, but I'm sure they will become available sooner or later!
they KYB gas shock available right now is the GR2. it's nothing more than a stock replacement. it's been available for a while.

I've got the catalog....it doesn't say the AGXs are under development or anything................

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
I have the internet-updated KYB catalog. AGXs are NOT available.

I 100% guarantee if you were to call KYB they'd tell you the same thing.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chimmike said:

Yes, like I said, not yet available, but the fact that they've used a Spec in their ad indicates that they take interest in our car and my speculation is that they are VERY likely to eventually comeout with AGX shox for us

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey, at least your upbeat and thinking positive...lets hope your right. The KYB shocks are generally quite a bit cheaper than the Koni units are.

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
i thought having gas was a bad thing? ;)

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
chimmike said:

Hurricane chimmike got up to a Category 3 on the sarcasm on his post...watch-out for the Category 5 . :p

I myself have been looking at KYB , and every other suspension
company to replace my crappy stock SE suspension . :D

·
Southern Shift Racing
2,511 Posts
You guys do know that the Nismo shocks are merely rebadged KYB? :p Says it right on the side. :rolleyes: So it would make sense that they would offer this shock or something similar to it for the b15 at some point or another.

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
OkToBeR said:
i thought having gas was a bad thing? ;)
Response is much better at normal temp yes but thing got worst in cold temp because the gaz cannot expend too much. It's like hatchback door shocks... in winter the door tend to take long time to open or even don't open at all without pulling on it. But in summer you just unlock it and it lift off by itself.

Regular shocks use hydrolic fluid (oil) that will get less affected by temp...

·
Registered
501 Posts
silversurfer said:
You guys do know that the Nismo shocks are merely rebadged KYB? :p Says it right on the side. :rolleyes: So it would make sense that they would offer this shock or something similar to it for the b15 at some point or another.
Proving once again that the Nismo suspension BLOWS NUTS lol ;)

And who gives a sh*t if they even make AGX????
That's like having dinner with Heidi Klum(koni yellows) and then Selma Blair(KYB AGX) walks into the resturant. Sure, Selma is okay, but you've already got Heidi. That's like trying to upgrade cars once you own a McLauren. lol

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Sorry Tony Heidi Klum is nasty...and I prefer when Angelina Jolie ( Tein SS ) walks in drunk and takes me home . :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
BodeB15 said:
Sorry Tony Heidi Klum is nasty...and I prefer when Angelina Jolie ( Tein SS ) walks in drunk and takes me home . :D
Yeah, but it will take less than a year for her to totally blow your shocks :eek:

lol

And you're NUTS

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Well...is she gonna pull those damn things off or what, she's been dick teasing me for an hour now! :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
b12sentra said:
Well...is she gonna pull those damn things off or what, she's been dick teasing me for an hour now! :D

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!
damn dude, I honestly laughed out loud :p :p :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts