B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find Konig Holes in 18's that would fit my Sentra? Anyone have pics on them on a White SE-R?

Also any good looking Gold w/ Polished lip wheels out there that would look good on my Spec with the full R33 body kit... im having a hard time deciding what would look great on the car with the kit... my friends are saying to find a gold wheel with a polished lip?

But I am thinking the Konig Holes would look great with the R33 kit in size 18x7.5...

Rolling Sex!

·
Registered
921 Posts
buy real wheels :)

Sorry..just not a big fan of Konigs. I just feel that wheels make a car and I wouldn't cheap out there. Im not saying buy Rays or something but..well I don't know.

The Holes would be my favorite of the Konig line. I love bronze/gold wheels though.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Again..I said I like the holes. But you can get a complete set of 18's for like 6 bills. Don't get me wrong..I am not saying they are cheap in the aspect of they are ****ty and suck. They are cheap in cost and to me I don't know. I guess I don't know how to say what I am thinking but...wheels are wheels. Everybody who is anybody see's wheels.

Get my drift or am I a retard?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Not only that..but everybody has Konigs and the fact they sell them at Pep Boys (no I am not basing my opinion of them at this fact) just means that even more people have them.

I realize we have a 17,000 car here but still.

Maybe you don't have more money to spend or don't want to spend more money. But if thats not the case..You can do way better.

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
oh def holes are not top of the line, and if u dont have the extra money to spare on better rims 18''s will put a HUGE dent in your pocket when it comes to tires... but i feel yaaa.. wut kinda wheels u got

·
Registered
921 Posts
Im on painted stockers. I could never get rims either. I don't want to buy cheapos and im not paying for nice ones. Even if I got rims..I would never be happy with how they looked.

Maybe I don't have room to talk but whatever :)

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
lol nah i dont have rims either and they are last on my list ;) all motor,100shot,suspension,handlings,wheels,brakes basically... wheels are too expensive for what they are n will get ****ed up no matter what unless they are track dedicated im happy with the way my stockers look for now... n the weight reduction isnt significant enough to pay 800-1000 dollars for rims alone

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
lol nope opinions are your own, n can be disagreed with, and should always be stated IMO wether is wanted or unwanted this is a thread asking for opinions ;), so they cant be unwanted BLAHBLAH i need a drink..., lol n i say we do the gentleman i nice favor n stop whoring his thread ;) this is the second one tonite i took over n kinda feel bad lol

·
Registered
465 Posts
Here is a nice gold w/polished lip... I might get these...

·
Registered
465 Posts
and another....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well 02SE, rather than have these guys sway you away from Konig, I give you this: Ed Bergenholtz uses Konigs and if they work for him I would be willing to bet they will work for you.

Or you could just ride on stock rims for the rest of your life because your worried that people will think you didnt pay enough for your wheels, no offense but geez :rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Former14 said:
Well 02SE, rather than have these guys sway you away from Konig, I give you this: Ed Bergenholtz uses Konigs and if they work for him I would be willing to bet they will work for you.

Or you could just ride on stock rims for the rest of your life because your worried that people will think you didnt pay enough for your wheels, no offense but geez :rolleyes:
OH, well since he uses it GEE everyone should! ignore every other rim in the world! thats like guitars, lets say kirk hammit plays a jackson n dimebag darrel rock an Ibanez, both amazing players decen companies, it doesnt mean one is better... we were just trying to imply there are other possibly better rims our there :rolleyes:

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
ahh how are Konig's cheappp?????!???
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
konig make my favorite wheel ever which is the traffik and i am partial to the holes :D
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
OH, well since he uses it GEE everyone should! ignore every other rim in the world!
Were these quotes written by the same person?? Is someone else using your account?

I didnt say ignore every other rim in the world. He entered the thread mentioning Konigs and some people seemed to be implying that they werent reliable. I was just pointing out one guy who uses them at VERY high speeds. Calm down, all those exclamation points..whew

1 - 20 of 31 Posts