B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would they look on a Radium Sentra?

------------------
Sentra Hunnie cruisin round the A-T-L in tha 2001 GXE with tha license plate that reads "ILL."

G

·
Well, Sentra Stylin's black Sentra has them, and they look good. Just picture his car in your color.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (On The Way!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
they are a sweet looking rim and i think they'll look good on just about any color

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
841 Posts
What's that other Konig wheel that looks HOT?? it's new and comes in either gun metal or titanium colors..... it looks nice.

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

G

·
Konig has a few new wheels that I really like! Enkei has a couple new wheels that would look nice on the Sentra too. The only downside to the Konigs is that they are a bit on the heavy side.

YUMMMM!

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (On The Way!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

[This message has been edited by maxximtl (edited February 08, 2001).]

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
I think I got it Chino..

There's three of them in this SCC. Traffik, Imagine, and Verdict from Discount Tires(www.tires.com).

I personally have always liked the Reign's and the Monsoon's. Tantrum's are pretty tight also.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Yeah, those are the "Verdict's".

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I was gonna get the reign's but i couldn't have gotten a better deal than I did with the caffeine's.....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
747 Posts
How much did all four run ya? I was thinkin If I were to spend that much loot I'd probably spend it on the stromung!
Our cars come with sweet stock rims anyhow don't ya think?

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hokemon:
How much did all four run ya? I was thinkin If I were to spend that much loot I'd probably spend it on the stromung!
Our cars come with sweet stock rims anyhow don't ya think?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree with ya on the stock rims they look pretty cool if you have the money go for the cat-back and wait on the rims for later.......

I paid $99.00 per rim for my 17x7 caffeine's plus about $100 for the tires....

I was thinking of taking my stock 16" rims and getting them powdercoated Gunmetal colored what does everyone think of this with my Black car????PLease let me know before i do it....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hey Gene, I recently priced Reign's @ www.tires.com, it ended up being $500 dollars for the four rims. With some 205 45ZR 17's..it came up to $976.00. Too bad they don't have Caffeine's for me to price.

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
841 Posts
Original Mr. Sentra - yep those are the ones that I was talking about. Thanks for posting them...they also make them Titanium color which I really like!

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Original Mr Sentra:
Hey Gene, I recently priced Reign's @ www.tires.com, it ended up being $500 dollars for the four rims. With some 205 45ZR 17's..it came up to $976.00. Too bad they don't have Caffeine's for me to price.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>hey marvin thats strange man cause that's the place i got my rims threw.....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000SE:
remember guys, the www.tirerack.com has the interactive system. it shows you a pic of your car and as you chose a rim, it puts it on it for you to see b4 you buy. give it a try!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, at www.tires.com, they also have an interactive system to check out rims. I like those Konig Tantrums a lot!

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
605 Posts
I love the TSW REVOs. If I decide to get rims, I will probably end up with those.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
how does everyone think it'll look i use my factory rims for winter time(snow) and my Konig's for the summer,,,now what i was thinking is how do you think getting my factory's powdercoated gunmetal color will look with a black car?????

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I wish I knew how to use photoshop....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sentra Styling.....I think that gunmetal rims would definately look sweet on your car! Especially in the winter when snow is on the ground.
I'd say go for it!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

1 - 20 of 23 Posts