B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... okay, so I went to a Ford Focus meet the other day, and my friend got a new SVT Focus... 5 door... his car was the same as ours as far as the key fob... press once, its the drivers door, press twice.. its all 4... anyhow, a few of the guys knew how to fix it, by holding down both the lock and unlock for 7 seconds, and now its all 4 doors, with one button... I would like to do this, but using the same method as they did, all it did was turn off my annoying horn when I lock the doors... anyway to program it to unlock ALL the doors?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Just go and get a Viper alarm. :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
I prefer to press the button twice. I leave the cars set that way so no one can sneak in on the wife when she is leaving the mall. Sure we all wish something was more to our liking, but one press or two? ...

Rand

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CustomSentra1 said:
Why do you want to open all four doors like that? If your like me and I only have one passenger most of the time, then there really is no point. So? :)
well you see, our key fob sucks as it is, and it's really bad in my neighborhood, because of a dish of sorts... i have to be within 1 maybe 2 feet of my car to get it to work never mind get it to work twice... it truly is aPITA... newhere else its fine... but I always 4get... im used to my old 2 door and both doors unlocked with one button... and it's just easier for me to have em all open... y not have em unlocked neway? :D

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
well you see, our key fob sucks as it is, and it's really bad in my neighborhood, because of a dish of sorts... i have to be within 1 maybe 2 feet of my car to get it to work never mind get it to work twice... it truly is aPITA... newhere else its fine... but I always 4get... im used to my old 2 door and both doors unlocked with one button... and it's just easier for me to have em all open... y not have em unlocked neway? :D
Mine works from 30 feet away and around corners and through walls. I am sitting in my appartment which doe s not face the driveway and I can lock/unlock the car :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts