B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently went to two local parts stores trying to buy a K&N air filter, and both of them said they didnt have one for my Sentra. I was wondering if they make a K&N for the car and what you guys think about the kind of filter that i should get.
THANKS
TIM

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes

Are you in an SE? If yes, than they do. I have one in mine. Go to Autozone and they will order it if they do not have it. I believe someone posted the part number on the board a few days ago, you might try searching for it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
For the SE, her you go:

If anyone wants to know the actual K&N drop in filter number it's #332031....thats the drop in not the intake cone

Enjoy! and welcome man!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.

Thanks
I would have really liked to put in a CAI but unfortunately that will viod my warranty, so in the mean time I was going to throw in the K&N.
THANKS

[Edited by SentraAg on 06-02-2001 at 11:35 AM]

·
Registered
19 Posts
We discussed this several times. Nissan can void your warranty for aftermarket units, unless they can prove that the replacement unit is the cause of malfunctions.

But then again, to be on the safe side, wait until your warranty runs out. I started modding mine at 65K miles, 5K after the warranty ran out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got my K&N at NAPA. They had to order it, took 2 days.

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
Warranty, shmoranty. My roomates' VW had som many problems, and those servise people would have volunteered their mothers for execution before they did any warranty work. Any dealer will fight to the teeth to not do any, so what does it matter if it voids the useless paper?
My $.02.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts