B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JWT Pop Charger for 2001 Sentra 2.0/PP for sale. Two weeks old. I'm selling them because I'm replacing it with AEM cold air intake. Give me an offer preferrably local NJ/NYC/PA/MD. Will ship any where with buyer paying the shipping. Serious offer/buyer only.

Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
hey man, i just got back from nissan myself, and saw that they had the JWT pop charger for my car (SE 2001).. im just wondering how do or did you like it?? why are you going to the CAI now? the guy at nissan told me he recommended the pop charger over the CAI, im just wondering from someone whos having both? thanks for the help man? btw, how much are you looking to get for the pop charger? nissan where I am (near Toronto) quoted me $250 CDN for it, thanks again

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Rockweiler said:
hey man, i just got back from nissan myself, and saw that they had the JWT pop charger for my car (SE 2001).. im just wondering how do or did you like it?? why are you going to the CAI now? the guy at nissan told me he recommended the pop charger over the CAI, im just wondering from someone whos having both? thanks for the help man? btw, how much are you looking to get for the pop charger? nissan where I am (near Toronto) quoted me $250 CDN for it, thanks again
CAI is better than popcharger for the simple fact that it makes more power. CAI makes about 5hp, while pop charger is like 2hp. For more info, this topic is searchable.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Hey rj2001se, sorry, didnt mean to hijack your thread.

Also wanted to add, pop charger does have its advantages...theres no chances of hydrolocking w/ it (no water ingestion).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$150 including shipping. Let me know if your still interested. This is for Sentra 2001 2.0/L . 2 weeks old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts