B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JWT ECU......

2K views 36 replies 30 participants last post by  david 
#1 ·
Ok everyone please read this whole thing before replying to this topic please.....

Ok I am not really sure if it'll work but it worth a shot....What I want to do is have everyone who is interested in getting a JWT ECU...to reply to this post saying that you want the ECU upgrade from JWT only....what I want to do is copy it all and enclose it in an e-mail and then also by mail to JWT and try to hopefully get it rolling for us....and even if your not planning on getting it right away please feel free to post that you want it cause every little bit helps....so mabe my plan will work and maybe it won't but hey it's worth a shot....so please everyone help me out on this one.....thanks for the help guys and gals

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

See less See more
#2 ·
I want a JWT ECU

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

#4 ·
I want a JWT ECU!

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

G
#5 ·
I *would* love a JWT ECU. I believe it is the missing "link" to making the most of our mods.

Somehow, I don't think 100 E-mails would sway their production schedule. JWT seems to do things when they feel like it...and not one minute sooner.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (On The Way!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

#7 ·
I want an ECU as well, problem is they havent finished 98-99 ecu's. They have been waiting for a very long time so its gonna be awhile for us. Sit tight guys, we dont want them rushing anything out.

------------------
*Josh*
Hotshot Header, PR CAI, Unorthodox Pulleys, & Custom Exhaust

#10 ·
Yup, sure want one.

Might be a while, what with the Stromung deal coming down the pipe. Hopefully JWT will have one ready by late summer, but of course it will happen at exactly the same time Hotshot produces/CARB's all of its B15 stuff.

#13 ·
I want the ECU from JWT only!!!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package

#15 ·
I would like one too, but I agree totally with Darkside, they still haven't gotten to the 98-99 fellaz yet, so we will just have to wait our turn. JWT really has no competition so they can take as long as they want, but they always turn out quality products, so I guess they have their priorities straight.Patiently waiting....later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

#17 ·
i'd buy one a JWT ECU if they made one

------------------
2001 Sentra SE, Window Tint, Razo carbon fiber pedals, SMC short shifter, Energy Suspension shifter bushing, Stillen front air dam, Place Racing CAI, K&N breather

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.