B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took off my rims off my 2000 SE with PP. The rims have a +45 offset. Just wanted to clarify that for anyone who asked before and for anyone who wants to know in the future. It is actually written on the inside of one of the spokes.

Also, if anyone is interested in selling their 16" stock rims and tires, there are many potential buyers on http://www.altimas.net I posted my rims for sale last Thursday. They were sold by Saturday. I sold all four rims and tires for $400 in case you wanted a baseline price.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The difference between a 40 and 45 offset is that the 40 offset will stick out .5 cm more. The offset is in millimeters. The more positive the offset, the more sunken into the wheel well the rim will look. The lowrider trucks that have the wheels sticking out have crazy negative offsets.

I actually nixed my stockers and put on 16X7 rims with a 38 offset. The outside of the tire now sits flush with the fenders and the car looks more aggressive.

G

·
Lee sucks

I just wanted to let you all know that Lee and any of you that said Shady ****'s name was offensive are all over sensitive morons. It's just a fucking_screen name. Get over it. I'm out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
since when could guests post???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.