B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the Nitrous kit from NX(NitrousExpress) a few days ago and am really excited. I've never used NO2 on a vehicle before. A close friend of mine told me to go with no more than a 50 shot because of stock internals. I have all the bolt-ons for my car so I'm just going to use the 50 shot. When my cams from JWT come, at the track I might upgrade the injectors to a 75(only at the track, not on the street). I'm not planning on using it that much because this car is my daily driver and I wouldn't want anything to happen. Nitrous experts PM and tell me what you think.

·
Come see how good I look
645 Posts
do you have pics of your car.
plus, i dont think its the cams you should worry about.

not to grill you but what have you acted in or modeled for?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I do....I just need to make a photo album. The name of the movie I just did is www.gamespeopleplaythemovie.com. When you come up to that screen, the poster on the right....I'm the third one in with the long hair and the weird face. We are going to the sundance film festival in 2 weeks. This movie will be in theaters. Enjoy the website. I'll speak to soon.

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
how much did you pay for it? cause i know SWA is running a sale on the EFI shark nozzle NX kit. btw good job with your car, the engine stuff i wanna do is exactly what you've done to this point.
EDIT- with other stuff then stillen.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
I would read the MANY nitrous articles on this forum before you slap that kit on your car. I wouldn't even condsider a 75 shot on a QR25 without running a serious nitrous setup. The nitrous posts will explain why I am saying this. Search for nitrous and the user names Niceguy and myself (Cburwell) that should turn up plenty of information.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
cburwell said:
I would read the MANY nitrous articles on this forum before you slap that kit on your car. I wouldn't even condsider a 75 shot on a QR25 without running a serious nitrous setup. The nitrous posts will explain why I am saying this. Search for nitrous and the user names Niceguy and myself (Cburwell) that should turn up plenty of information.
werd

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
N2O isn't something you can half-*** install w/o seriously knowing how it works , what it affects . A period of research is in order for you . ;) I would hate to read next week or so , a thread started by you called , " I blew my QR25 motor " . :(

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
I can feel FTF quotes lurking around this thread.....:D

" I need 2 of them , the big ones "

" Brian , nitrous isn't for amateurs , I've seen the way you drive . You have a lead foot , you'll blow yourself to pieces . "

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Spec V Molten said:
Trying to make up a cool one of these..10 mintues
Setting up so bad it doesnt make sense..Saved 3 minutes
Trying to be funny..Your an idiot
what's one of these and what was i setting up, now that's funny .......idiot.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
So where's SERiousV , in all this ? I thought he was here to ask for suggestions , help , etc....? I guess this can be a general statement about N2O , to all that have or will buy a kit . If you don't know what you're doing , or have never installed and used nitrous , then you need to spend some time doing research . ;) I'm not yelling at anyone ( I'm not in a position to :D ) , but it seems like more and more people are asking questions about nitrous , but don't do enough research . And then these same people come to this board and start " How did I blow my motor ? " threads . :rolleyes: And I'm not harping on the whole Search thing , because most of what you need to know , you'll learn from hand-on experience , but it's best to do it with someone who know's what they're doing . Good luck to all you nitrous junkies . :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts