B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a set of 15"x8" Bassett wheels for my car. They weigh 16lbs each, and are black steelies. I'm gonna put some 24.5x8x15 slicks on them. 12's here I come :D:D:D

·
NG Autoworks
7,504 Posts
I'm glad you got in touch with Steve, he's a good man, and very helpful.

What was the final price, so other forum members can purchase these?

PS: These aren't JUST black steelies, although they are steel, they look a LOT better than a normal steel wheel most of you guys are used to. It's a NASCAR type wheel. I love my Bassetts.

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
i cant even afford rotors right now.... (just got underage drinking ticket...$430)

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe they worked out to $77 and change each. You need to get different lug nuts that he doesn't have though. A bulge acorn lugnut. BTW, he has a few chrome ones (I hate chrome) that he wants to get rid of for cheap, so anyone that doesn't mind chrome, there's a deal for ya.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
NiceGuy said:
I'm glad you got in touch with Steve, he's a good man, and very helpful.

What was the final price, so other forum members can purchase these?

PS: These aren't JUST black steelies, although they are steel, they look a LOT better than a normal steel wheel most of you guys are used to. It's a NASCAR type wheel. I love my Bassetts.

oh wow, those look pretty good. I'd pimp 4 of those on my b15 if I could get them in the size I wanted :D

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lawngn0mex said:
oh wow, those look pretty good. I'd pimp 4 of those on my b15 if I could get them in the size I wanted :D
That would be funny. Wait till you guys see the slicks bulging out of the fenderwells!!!! It's gonna look mean!!!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
You should get the black duplicolor and paint the stockers so they'll match up.. You don't want an asymetrical look, do you Armin? :D

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lawngn0mex said:
You should get the black duplicolor and paint the stockers so they'll match up.. You don't want an asymetrical look, do you Armin? :D
Maybe....we'll see.

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
so those steelies are $77 a piece?
thats not bad...im looking to go to a smaller wheel size eventually, and use steelies in the winter...those def. look nice

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
pituala said:
I believe they worked out to $77 and change each. You need to get different lug nuts that he doesn't have though. A bulge acorn lugnut. BTW, he has a few chrome ones (I hate chrome) that he wants to get rid of for cheap, so anyone that doesn't mind chrome, there's a deal for ya.

ehh, chrome?
blah!

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks. And yeah, like I said, I hate chrome....[puke]...but you never know, someone might like them.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Wher edid you get these wheels from? These look good for the snow... winters up here isn't too nice.. especially when you live in a city wheres nothing but hills (seriously)

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
^^o yeah snow sux here and up by my college. I did manage to drive from the adirondaks to syracuse in a blizzard with my dunlops (sick skills) But yeah those wheels look sick. I wanna see those slicks!
Matt

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
for the winter, you want as thin a wheel/tire combo as possible (so i've heard)... so 15x8's wouldnt be a good choice i dont think...

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
The guys at Basset are awesome... I ordered some 15"x9" rims for my drag car... Very helpful and great product..

Travis

1 - 20 of 47 Posts