B15 Sentra Forum banner

Just hit 6k should i rotate tires now?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  2000SE 
#1 ·
I just hit 6000 in my beloved 2k1. Just wondering should i take it to the dealer and get the tires rotated now or should i wait until later?...btw...i don't drive too fast or too hard.

------------------

Chopped...But one day it will be seen like this!

See less See more
#3 ·
Yea man.. whatever the manual says. Rotating tires is always a great idea. Mostly I don't do it because I guess I like throwing money away on buying tires all the time.

Later

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans
Car partly remanufactured

#4 ·
OK,,,,flips open manual and turns to page 8-39 and reads to you guys....

Tire Rotation:
Tires should be rotated every 7,500 miles(12,000KM)
remembering to to torque the lug nuts to 73 to 86 FT-LB (98 to 117 N-m)

I hoped this helped

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

#5 ·
I ain't bothering to rotate those piece of crap that came with the car. I'm gonna wear them out so I can buy a proper set of wheels...money's tight right now... Funny thing is that while they are horrible in snow, after 15K miles, they show very little wear.

------------------
mexican heartache-GXE, refuelling convienence pkg. engine warmer, shaggy car mats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.