·
Registered
268 Posts
hey nice =)

how much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I wish I could have gone darker than what I got but my state is very anal about that stuff.....

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Man, you have that car looking good already(smoked tails and dark windows on the Granite SE pp......looks sweet!)later

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks sweet,

I wish i coulda gone darker too like Sentra Sylin' I think we both have 35%. I would have gone as dark as I could if northeast states werent such a pain in the arse.

·
Registered
29 Posts
On my wife's black SE the tinit didn't adhere well at the top of the rear window where the 'black mesh design' is on the window. A cheap fix was to use a piece of black vinyl to cover this area. You hardly even notice it between the black paint and dark tint and it keeps that much more sun out of my daughter's eyes. (rear facing car seat)

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Neil said:
Looks sweet,

I wish i coulda gone darker too like Sentra Sylin' I think we both have 35%. I would have gone as dark as I could if northeast states werent such a pain in the arse.
Ohio's legal limit is 50%! You'd think these NE states would allow darker tints since snow does a very good job of reflecting sunlight.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
same here in Minnesota, at 50%
got a ticket last year on my old car with 20%, so I don't know what I should do, but I really miss that stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts