B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, with 2000 miles on my car finally I decided it was time to to pet her through a final test. I drove my daughter from Milwauke to Madison last night (normally 1 hour drive or so). Well on the way back the weather was perfect. It had rained a little on the way up, so the air had that really clean smell, and everything around me seemed so calm. It was about 7:30pm, so it was just begining to get dark out. So I dropped open all the windows, popped open the roof, and threw on my favorite cd. To my suprise there was almost no traffic at all, and when there was they got the hell out of my way when the saw me coming! On the way back I reached a strech on the freeway where I could see for some distance so I said what the heck. I floored it! Needless to say that my car topped out at about 138Mph. I was able to sustain that speed once I hit it, but I just couldn't break it. I averaged about 90 the whole way back. Luckily I'm not in jail because this strech of highway is speedtrap central. I noticed on the way up that there were no state troopers. The one thing that I can say the moust about is the nismo suspension. My car floats at 100mph. It was really a nice ride. I was so relaxed, it almost seemed theraputic! So to sum this thread up:

1) What has your top speed been?
2) Buy the nismo suspension!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Thats about how fast my SE will go. Had her opened up to about 135 but like u was unable to break it. darn ECU Speedcontrol! HeH. But mine held to the road really well. Guess those BFG G-Force Sports are really worth it after all.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Sorry, but top speed threads are useless. You can do a nice search on this one. It's been talked about many many many times. ;)

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
Sorry, but top speed threads are useless. You can do a nice search on this one. It's been talked about many many many times. ;)
Agreed...I just hope your daughter was not in the car at this speed...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I suppose I could have clarified that I drove her up there to drop her off by my mom. And this thread wasn't neccessarily about top speed, just to get others opinions on what they have done. This thread was more to describe a great experience that I had with my car. Also I wanted to offer my opinion on the nismo suspension products. But hey, I guess everone needs a reason to tell someone to "use the search button". I just don't understand why people need to post a reply that has nothing to do with the topic started.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.