B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, what kind of gas mileage are different people getting with the SE-R spec v?..... I know that they are claimed to get 23/29, but wanted to know how accurate that was...... Thanks guys...

-Alex B.

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
i get something like 24.xx on mostly city and i get somewhere like 27-28 on highway

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
I get around 26-27mpg w/ mixed highway street driving (more highway)..but I'm pretty modded.

I think pure street I would get around 25mpg and pure highway 28mpg

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
City driving, 19-21.

mixed 23-24.5

all highway,

26-29

I know I'm running rich also, I need to figure out what's up.

·
Dying...
82 Posts
Gas mileage

I get like 11.4 mpg according to the trip commuter thing, and about 102 miles to a full tank, but i have an auto Se-R (04). I took it in for service today to find out why...still waiting for them to call back...its been like 6 hours! God I miss her, anyhow yeah I get crappy gas mileage with zero mods, and regular driving.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
If you want to get good gas milage you can. You can always do better than advertised (if you want to). You should be able to get 34 mpg on the highway (if you want to)

My SE which advertises something on the order of 24 city-30 highway..I have gotten 38+ highway and normal mixed driving it usually gives 27. Oh and have auto. :)

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
deadforever629 said:
I get like 11.4 mpg according to the trip commuter thing, and about 102 miles to a full tank, but i have an auto Se-R (04). I took it in for service today to find out why...still waiting for them to call back...its been like 6 hours! God I miss her, anyhow yeah I get crappy gas mileage with zero mods, and regular driving.
okay... that's a big problem. You should AT LEAST get 20-21mpg..

ECU and / or o2 sensors, maybe MAF is bad... that's really really schitty.

·
Dying...
82 Posts
Lol

LOL i know man, see I had a Nismo intake on there and the bypass valve broke off and i had alot of probs with it. So i put the stock stuff back on and it shows signs of being removed so its in for service now. So i dunno if they'll realize lol i hope not. I don't feel like paying $400(?) for a new MAF. Stupid intake. :p

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
i've only got 1700 miles on my '04 SpecV and here are the few numbers i have:

averaged about 32mpg on my 700mile round trip to VA on the 6th day i had the car running 93 octane.

right now i'm averaging about 28-29mpg with mixed hwy and backroads. speeds range from 0-60mph during the work week.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I get about 26 MPG combined.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
19-20mpg city.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My normal drive(75% highway 25% city) I average 26-28mpg.
I probably average 60mph during highway driving for my normal commute.

On a long road trip nearly 100% highway I was getting between 31-33mpg.
I was averaging probably around 70mph for most of the drive on that trip.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I average about 21 to 24 depending if I get prem. or midgrade gas. I drive about 60% city and 40% highway. I love it when I just fill up and hit the highway, I get about 32 to 33 until I hit the city, then it goes down fast.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If I get into 6th, I get about 23-25 in the city and usually 30-35 highway. After a while, I average about 26.
The car is stock so far and I use premium, so it may differ with the mods.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts