B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well since it was a pretty good turnout even though it wa pretty busy at the preserve today, i saw we start planning ahead of time on july's meet.

i know the 4th is a holiday unlike fathers day which was oblivious to me when i suggested todays date. But i think we should plan ahead this time a little more in advance. Anyone have any dates? what about saturday july 20th? same place. 12 to whenever..

anyone have plans, cant make it, other options, more ideas as to what to do? etc etc

this way i have enough time to make sure my part comes in for my sentra so i can bring it this time ;)
and as always nice seeing old friends and faces as well as meeting others on the boards.
 

·
A rare and different tune
Joined
·
5,626 Posts
How about a trip to the Warren Dunes? I know it's a little far away, but (weather providing) it would be a great place to hang out for a day. We were also talking about camping there. Those who didn't want to camp, could just hang out at the beach for the day. And for those who want to camp out there, the more the merrier! Nothing like a beach party!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
count me in!!

VooDoo said:
How about a trip to the Warren Dunes? I know it's a little far away, but (weather providing) it would be a great place to hang out for a day. We were also talking about camping there. Those who didn't want to camp, could just hang out at the beach for the day. And for those who want to camp out there, the more the merrier! Nothing like a beach party!
SWEET!! psycho beach party!! :D refresh my memory - the warren dunes are in MI, right? i spoke with trance34's roommate last night and he said that the IN dunes sucked and that MI was the place to go.

just like sentraholic said, i'm up for when ever, EXCEPT the weekend of the 27th (i've got a wedding to go to). camping will be fun!! put the skills you learned in boy scouts to use!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
CAMPPAIN said:
ok well since it was a pretty good turnout even though it wa pretty busy at the preserve today, i saw we start planning ahead of time on july's meet.

i know the 4th is a holiday unlike fathers day which was oblivious to me when i suggested todays date. But i think we should plan ahead this time a little more in advance. Anyone have any dates? what about saturday july 20th? same place. 12 to whenever..

anyone have plans, cant make it, other options, more ideas as to what to do? etc etc

this way i have enough time to make sure my part comes in for my sentra so i can bring it this time ;)
and as always nice seeing old friends and faces as well as meeting others on the boards.
If you make plans earlier you can get an even bigger turn out. Last meet was good just needed more people from Zilvia, and more than the 1 Z. Make an official date and I can spread the news to a couple Z forums.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,920 Posts
dates, we don't need no stinking dates.

Um yeah so screw this whole meeting at a park thing. Lets do a camping trip to the dunes, for those who don't want to camp, come and hang out and leave. It's all good.

I'm going to say that we will need at least a month, and August 3rd and 4th sounds just perfect. Anybody can I get a Amen?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont think i would be able to go camping unless i had that sat and sunday off i work every third saturday. but like igor said a trip to gld would be very good. i think that would be a nice thing to do.

but the thought of shakira then mixing it with an image of moises dancing in front of the computer is to r kelly like and how would i say......nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

*edit*

ohh and the date for the meet or drag would be the 20th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: July Meet

KiDyNomiTe said:


If you make plans earlier you can get an even bigger turn out. Last meet was good just needed more people from Zilvia, and more than the 1 Z. Make an official date and I can spread the news to a couple Z forums.
did you end up going kid?
 

·
A rare and different tune
Joined
·
5,626 Posts
CAMPPAIN said:
but the thought of shakira then mixing it with an image of moises dancing in front of the computer is to r kelly like and how would i say......nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

*edit*

ohh and the date for the meet or drag would be the 20th.


Deeeyam! That's some rough *****!

I'm definitely in for a trip to the strip (or was that strip "club"...) either way, I'm in! When?

And regarding the camping trip. We could do a weekend thing. People could kinda come and go as they please. If you can stay on Friday night and have to leave on Saturday, cool. If you can stay on Saturday night only, cool. If you just wanted to come and hang out on one of the two days, cool. It should be fun regardless. Just make it a weekend long meet! If you don't want to camp out, just come and hang out at the beach one day. There should definitely be some eye candy out there (cars and.... otherwise. I mean.... it's a BEACH!).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
trance34 said:
dates, we don't need no stinking dates.

Um yeah so screw this whole meeting at a park thing. Lets do a camping trip to the dunes, for those who don't want to camp, come and hang out and leave. It's all good.

I'm going to say that we will need at least a month, and August 3rd and 4th sounds just perfect. Anybody can I get a Amen?
amen!! :D i agree, aug 3 & 4 look good to me!! the dunes would be better...

alright - moving the thread. the only thing w/ this past meet was that there wasn't enough room for everyone who came to park. we should plan it in advance and get a permit from the park - if that is where we're going to meet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Re: Re: Re: July Meet

CAMPPAIN said:


did you end up going kid?
Ya I did and I had fun.

And about the meet right now I am trying to get this guy to bring his Z and 6 other people (and thier Zs) from Libertyville. It would be nice to see more than 1 Z.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"July 20 Sat BUGFEST 2002!! The Volkswagen Festival of the year! / JR Program
Car Show, Swap Meet, Vendor's Midway, Awesome 8th Mile Racing and the famous bikini contest"


well thats whats happening on the 20th at gld i like the fact of the bikini contest :D but i think it will be extremely packed due to the even they have planned.

route 66 from what i looked at has nothing set for that date no special events. the website is a lil more confusing if anyone can confirm for my slow *** for the sake of the meet.

now if we just keep it a meet and greet how many people still in? i think we should start doing more of a geek out tuning thing. though i dont know how that would fly with cops and people at the preserve. i wam referring to nothing major of course.

everyone interested start replying with a confirmation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well ive been emailing and posting on every site i can think of and find. i have emailed the windy city z club to see if they can come out or at least spread the word. ive been emailing datson clubs and forums etc i have yet to get on altimas.net and post this info.

if others know any related sites that may be interested let me know or just link them to this forum or let them know the 411
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
CAMPPAIN said:
well ive been emailing and posting on every site i can think of and find. i have emailed the windy city z club to see if they can come out or at least spread the word. ive been emailing datson clubs and forums etc i have yet to get on altimas.net and post this info.

if others know any related sites that may be interested let me know or just link them to this forum or let them know the 411

Just as long as most of us know @ maxima.org it's all good :D and which I believe Dusty Roads is on top of!
 
1 - 20 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top