B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if anyone has already posted this before but here it is anyways

Due to the popularity of the new SE-R Spec V, and the lack of forced induction applications for it, JRP is developing a custom Turbo Kit. This kit will fit the 2002+ SE-R Spec V (not SE), using a T3/T4 Precision Turbo, external Turbosmart Ultragate, Turbosmart Supersonic blow off valve, stainless steel tubular manifold, Precision Intercooler, steel downpipe, tuneable engine management, larger injectors, and all necessary instructions and hardware. Although the street application we are developing will run between 7-9psi, it should be noted that the combination of products used in this kit are capable of producing up to 350+ HP. Engine reinforcement and other modifications would be necessary to achieve those figures. ClutchMasters Clutch & Flywheel NOT INCLUDED, but recommended!

Please note that this kit is not yet complete. This was the very first Dyno run, making approximately 200WHP, 180ft/lbs Torque. Some fueling adjustments still need to be made, and the restrictive exhaust system is also being replaced for better flow. Stay tuned, as pricing and final specifications will be posted soon.

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Wonder how they got the altenator to clear that elbow on the log manifold. Regular radius weld L's won't clear the altenator.. not even close. You have to use a short radius 90* bend.

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
Trav4011 said:
Wonder how they got the altenator to clear that elbow on the log manifold. Regular radius weld L's won't clear the altenator.. not even close. You have to use a short radius 90* bend.
i don't even see an alternator in any of their pics? then again its "in development".

their site for the project: http://www.jrponline.com/gallery/specv.asp

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Nevermind, just checked the link. Also, did anyone notice that the last time it was updated was 2/16/04? Did they just quit on it or blow an engine or something!

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
i'd say give them a call / email and see what they say. being canadians, i bet they gave up. :D j/k

it appears they may have given up on it, otherwise they'd be all over this board with info and pushing us with some sponsored Canadian local to them that owns a SpecV and had it installed for advertising.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts