B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how everybody doing?

I was just wondering how the job market is in SD,CA and Vegas. Me and the wife have decided to move back (well her anyway) to the west. I love cali and vegas Ive been there 6 time and love it. But i dont know how the job market out there is in either place & i dont want to go there with out a job first you know.

So if anyone from either those two city could help me out that would be cool. Im just looking to see if its worth going out there or just saing here in jersey
Which sux cause of the roads among other thing. Anyway

Thanks

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
The Defense industry is on the upswing, so if you are any type of engineer, good things for you

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well right know i just want a job thats going to pay the bills and not have to work 3 job. Right know i work as a Law clerk/Legal Assistant. But im not going to become a lawyer. Its just paing the bill right know. So any job im open to as long as it keeps me busy!!!!

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
what kind of skills you have? Do you have a degree? Resume? you can email me your resume and I'll see if any of the spots in my company match you : [email protected]

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
It sucks out here. They want to pay you minimum wage & expect you to be able to pay the $1,500 a month rent too.

I hope you have some kind of degree.

·
Vibrant Blue Army
456 Posts
Even with a degree...its still tough to find a job out there without experience within that area. My internship ends the 17th of September and I have a double major in Infomration Management and Marketing. I have an interview on Monday, but its only for part time...:(

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WaLdo98 said:
Even with a degree...its still tough to find a job out there without experience within that area. My internship ends the 17th of September and I have a double major in Infomration Management and Marketing. I have an interview on Monday, but its only for part time...:(
Good luck wit that.

Pio Pio you should have an emial from me. let me know if you get it.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts