B15 Sentra Forum banner

Japan GT racing in Cali!!!! (JGTC) CLUB DEAL!!

3K views 60 replies 15 participants last post by  Sunburst03 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I definitely want to go... my GF wants to tag along as well. Is it ok if jump onto the club ticket as well? Darn... We'll probably going there in my Civic or my GF's TC. I guess I have to register for another forum. I've been so dedicated to b15sentra. :)

#6 ·
No, you guys are more than welcome to come. We couldn't get enough sentras interested. So we're now open to everybody!! But the list is for 20 CARS not people, and it's $65 per person. So If you definitely want to go let me know and I'll add you to the list. ;)

I will start collecting money soon so that we can get registered and get prime parking (assigned on first come first serve basis, according to your registration date.)

#7 ·
i'm goin.......so is John (jploser).......we already have our tickets......maybe somebody would be nice enough to let us roll in their car with them that weekend;)......hey shannon......we finally get to meet hun

Late,
Daniel

#8 ·
Sunburst03 said:
i'm goin.......so is John (jploser).......we already have our tickets......maybe somebody would be nice enough to let us roll in their car with them that weekend;)......hey shannon......we finally get to meet hun

Late,
Daniel
$15 ;) lol

I dunno. I think that we get different passes since we're paying more tho. Not sure. :confused:

#9 ·
maybe you're paying more if you are doing to lap around the track on sunday or whenever that is........not sure though.......either way we'll be seeing everybody out there......you guys gotta show us east coast boys around SoCal;)

Late,
Daniel

#10 ·
Sunburst03 said:
maybe you're paying more if you are doing to lap around the track on sunday or whenever that is........not sure though.......either way we'll be seeing everybody out there......you guys gotta show us east coast boys around SoCal;)

Late,
Daniel
Yeah, we'll definitely meet up. HOTEL PARTY!!! :D :D :D :D I turn 21 on Dec. 8th too ;)

#11 ·
nice........definitely hotel party all weekend:D......as of right now John and I don't have anywhere to stay.....we're down with sharin the bill with some people as long as we have a place to sleep........preferably a bed.....my back doesn't like floors all that much;)

Late,
Daniel

#13 ·
AZ02SpecV said:
No, you guys are more than welcome to come. We couldn't get enough sentras interested. So we're now open to everybody!! But the list is for 20 CARS not people, and it's $65 per person. So If you definitely want to go let me know and I'll add you to the list. ;)

I will start collecting money soon so that we can get registered and get prime parking (assigned on first come first serve basis, according to your registration date.)

hey wassup dude my name is jeff from Norwalk CA and i heard about this GT racing that is coming up on DEC, i was hoping that if i could go too... im willing to pay anytime as long as you put me in the list though and give more info about it.. cool

#14 ·
eastsidahboy said:
hey wassup dude my name is jeff from Norwalk CA and i heard about this GT racing that is coming up on DEC, i was hoping that if i could go too... im willing to pay anytime as long as you put me in the list though and give more info about it.. cool
Ok. I'll add you to the list :cool:

I'm probably gonna start collecting money at the end of this week. Just so that I know who is definitely in or out. I will be accepting money via Paypal (paypal fees will apply) or by money order or cashier's check.

I'll post details later.

#15 · (Edited)
I will start collecting payments now. If you are definitely in please pay ASAP to reserve your spot. Remember, the sooner we register and pay, the better. If we end up not getting 20 people I will refund all payments.
Payments may be made via Paypal, money order, or cashier's check.
Paypal payments will be charged $2.25 for processing(also refundable), since that's how much they will take out for me to collect the money.

Paypal:
contact@sweetsoundz.net
Please include your Full Name and Vboard or B15 name in the additional comments section.

MO or cashier's check, mail to:
Clayton Wilkinson
5120 E. Fellars Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Please include a note with your Full Name and Vboard or B15 name in the envelope

#16 ·
John and I are still joining you guys.......maybe just us or maybe 1 or 2 more people......won't know until later......we're hopin some of you guys might have some extra room in your cars;).......keep me posted

Late,
Daniel

#17 ·
AZ02SpecV said:
I will start collecting payments now. If you are definitely in please pay ASAP to reserve your spot. Remember, the sooner we register and pay, the better. If we end up not getting 20 people I will refund all payments.
Payments may be made via Paypal, money order, or cashier's check.
Paypal payments will be charged $2.25 for processing(also refundable), since that's how much they will take out for me to collect the money.

Paypal:
contact@sweetsoundz.net
Please include your Full Name and Vboard or B15 name in the additional comments section.

MO or cashier's check, mail to:
Clayton Wilkinson
5120 E. Fellars Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Please include a note with your Full Name and Vboard or B15 name in the envelope

hey dude... can you aleast make a list here for all the people who had paid and could give us info about that 20 people atleast that will run on dec???

#20 ·
john and i are still comin out there for the event.......i'm going to talk to him soon about where we are going to stay.......unless you know of somebody who wouldn't mind having to east coasters shack up with them for a few days:p

Late,
Daniel

#22 ·
Me and my wife are definitely down if it's kewl that we don't have an SE-R. It would be two cars.

1 2001 B15 SE
&
1 1989 S13

If that's kewl, count us both in, and I think I might be able to get some other S13 or S14 guys on this also. Can we go over 20 cars?

#23 ·
knghtryde said:
Me and my wife are definitely down if it's kewl that we don't have an SE-R. It would be two cars.

1 2001 B15 SE
&
1 1989 S13

If that's kewl, count us both in, and I think I might be able to get some other S13 or S14 guys on this also. Can we go over 20 cars?
are you kidding? we can have 200 cars if we want!! as long as we're all paid up ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.