B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my dad has said no more modding due to many reasons to the sentra so I am going to buy a Honda Crx and work on it because I want something to mod and my rents just wont let me do anything more so its come to this. I like the crx because 2 its cheap, lots of mods, has a good base of followers any other solutions of other cars are welcome thanks guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thats not such a bad idea. Seems like everyone is hitting a brick wall when it comes to modding the B15 anyway. The CRX has tons of possibilities, and they are fun little cars. Good luck on your project, and keep us up to date on how it goes! :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Sounds like a plan just don't make that thing look all ricey and what not:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
i have an idea

you should buy a 510 heh and fix that up...those are some awsome cars so you'll be still in the Nissan moddin :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
how about a 84-86 corolla gts?
it's cheap, it's rear wheel drive... Inital Dstyle baabeeeeyyyy!!!!! for the couple grand you'll save, you can get a jdm turbo. and the mod support's pretty good.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Good idea Pogi!

I thought about doing that before also. They're hard to find, but having the high revving 4AG motor and rear-drive would be worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts